Monday, January 02, 2006

brand new

brand new

Happy new year! I can't believe it's 2006. I'm going to JC already! Time does fly. Oh, and I am going to ACJC! =) Suddenly I find it kinda scary, going to a new place, meeting new people, making new friends and everything. But I'm sure things will go fine!

Okay, my new year resolutions.

1. Be punctual.

2. Sleep before 12midnight on weekdays (with all dued homework done).

3. THINK before I talk.

4. Lose 5kg.

That's it. =D If I write more I'm gonna forget them before March arrives.


I think I'm very sick in the mind. I helped out with springcleaning yesterday. I cleaned the master toilet, wiped ALL the glass surfaces and mirrors in the house (believe me, it's not a small area when it comes to cleaning!) while my dear old daddy was SLEEPING. I was so irritated. The next thing to do was to vaccum the floor.At the thought of vaccuming the master bedroom first and pissing my dad off with the loud noise, I LAUGHED OUT LOUD.

Man, I did freak myself out. Such a saddist. Tsk. But well, the next time Mengqi actually picks up a broom, you'd better get your lazy ass outta bed. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment