Sunday, May 07, 2006

class party!

class party!

Our class party has finally happened! I had SO MUCH fun! Haha. Met Shu, Matin, Mel and Irving at Taka to do some grocery shopping before we went to Wen's house. Oh, we saw this square melon at Cold Storage that costs 50bucks! It'd be like eating gold. Haha. We took stuffs off the shelf like it was free and our bill was 60freaking bucks. Just Shu, Mel and mine, not including what Matin and and Irving bought. Lols. Cabbed down to Wen's place. The cab driver was very interested in the address we were heading to. He went like "OH! So and so road HUH? I know!" I guess he thought we lived there and expected extra tips or something. Hahaha. Too bad!

Anyway, Wen's place looks a sprawling chalet with nice manicured lawns and very large French windows! It's those kind of house you see featured on Celebreties Homes. And I love the open concept with all the greeneries! We spent like half an hour oohing and ahhing over the place. Lols.

Then all the girls went to kitchen to wash and cut the fruits for our chocolate fondue that eventually didn't happen because we were all too full from the pizzas and icecreams and tidbits. Haha. They discovered that I was only good at washing grapes and opening packets and pouring the contents into bowls. Oops! Lols. But it was still a whole load of silly fun. =D

Finally the rest of the guys and the real FOOD arrived! We settled at the sitting area near the pool and pigged out. There was just so much food and dinks. Hector got all red in the face within half an hour, insisting he wasn't drunk. Haha no one believed him. We played "I've Never" and everyone drank so much because of stupid things people say like "I've never menstruated!". Shu and Carol came up with "I've never said the F word before." That got nearly everyone. Haha and I said "I've never worn eyeliner before" and all the girls went like "How could you!" Lols. Ivan and Olly ended up looking like tomatoes. Haha it was so funny.

After that we retreated upstairs to the err.. playing area? for the air con and music. Played abit of pool and danced and jumped around to the music. Haha we sang to stupid songs like "Dont cha", "Tarzan and Jane", "Boom Boom Boom" and "Barbie Girl". It was absolute retardedness. We were just short of playing "Crazy Frog". Lols. And then I went jumping and ballet-ing around the house after half of the people left. Sheryll swore I was drunk. I swear I was not. Lols. I just laughed like crazy when WengKin almost stepped on the dog poo when he treaded across the grass to the pool to find Carol and Ryan.

Left for home near midnight still feeling high, singing "Top of the World" with Yan. Haha. And the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment