Monday, November 02, 2009

happy food

happy food

Half of my happy dinner. :D

School has been REALLY crazy and I've been staying till late most evenings of the week to do my work. And the one thing I dislike about staying in school is the lack of good food, especially for dinner. The sad part is, even if I get out of school at 10pm (that's when the library closes) for a late dinner or early supper, most of the stalls at Clementi Hawker Centre are closed.

I've also been having impossible cravings for the duck rice there, but we kept missing the stall because we left too late. As if that wasn't bad enough, one day, just as I decided to settle for nice, cold dessert and satay instead, I watched the dessert store close just as I was walking towards it! Wails.

THEN. One rainy evening, we decided to leave at 7pm for a decent dinner! And voila! Duck rice stall, dessert stall, drinks stall... everything's open! I was SO happy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment