
So this year I turn 21, and I become an adult! I've had the most wonderful and amazing childhood/teenhood/lateteenhood so far. Here're 21 lessons learnt and to share in life, perhaps one for each year. (:
1. Breathe, and stay alive.
2. Laugh whenever.
3. Cry whenever.
4. Say I love you.
5. You are the only one who can pick yourself up from a fall.
6. Fall in love, even if you don't understand it yet.
7. Enjoy your food.
8. Love your family, because they love you like no one else does.
9. Break some rules (and don't get caught).
10. Read good books.
11. Daydream.
12. Mend old/broken friendships. They're waiting.
13. There's no camaraderie like that found on the courts or field.
14. Beauty is attractive, but don't let it be an imperative.
15. Some boys are good for falling in love, but not for loving.
16. Always wear pretty shoes.
17. Kiss the boy (or the girl) you love.
18. Believe in a God, even if you don't have a religion.
19. Fall in love (again), even if you know it might hurt.
20. Play with small animals and/or little kids.
21. See the world, simply because it's so beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment