how very random
I woke up on this brilliant Monday morning with one thought in my head, and I think it's gonna be the statement of the year with many J2s - "The only consolation of the start of this week, is that it's actually headed towards the end." How very optimistic eh. :D Yea, life of a J2 for you.
And my reasons for saying so? Here's the agenda for the week.
Monday: Pitch Training (Which is over!)
Tuesday: PE (!!!) & Math Tuition
Wednesday: Cross-country at Turf City (We're gonna run on horse tracks!) (!!!)
Thursday: Pitch Training
Friday: Friendly match with PE-teacher-wannabes
Saturday: Off. OFF. O-F-F!
Sunday: U18s Game with SRC
And then I refused to acknowledge how the week starts again.
I need to improve my tackling skills and STOP SWEEPING.
I need to rest. Alot more. The lack of sleep is resulting in my auto-pilot mode half of the time, and that is really bad when I need to concentrate during trainings. Oh, and of course, those precious lessons that we attend as well.
My Human Geog tutor is a bimbo.
Jeremy told me to cut my nails after seeing how long they were from 3 tables away in the void deck. Haha!
I very cleverly decided to try and direct the cab uncle to my house and we kinda got lost for 3minutes in some place with old and rundown and dark factories. He ended up talking to me for the rest of the journey like I'm some serious idiot and I ended up with an enormous cab fare.
He even said things like, "Is this okay? Right in front of the 2nd car? The black car? I stop here?" Yea, I had to learn my numbers and colours again just because I don't know my directions. Tsk.
Oh, and I figured that cabbies have to make so many decisions on which turn to take everyday. What if they keep taking the wrong turn when someone's waiting for a cab just further down the road? Hmm.
Yes, I'm becoming weird.
The ACS anthem is super duper long. Oh, but the next time I hear it, it'll mean that the week is almost over!
I DIDN'T HAVE MATH TODAY! (((:
No comments:
Post a Comment