quick update
[Edit: Scroll down for full update on Valentine's with pictures! (:]
I have no time to blog! I guess you guys have already figured that much out. Haha. Yes, all my entries are coming up really slowly and I'm skipping alot of in-betweens because I only have time for the more significant! Which I find sad. Sometimes the smallest things are the most worthy of mention. I wish that for every minute of life, I'll have 5 seconds to think over it and write about it.
Okay, so anyways. A quick update on the updates to come. Haha. I can't promise when the updates will be done because I STILL haven't gotten down to a proper New Year post for this year! And I don't mean Chinese New Year. Hahaha. Tsk.
Valentine's has been utterly enjoyable for me. AC was so full of love and for the whole day, I breathed and ate and drank love from the air. Red and pink balloons were all over the void deck, roses and sunflowers and caberras were in abundance, and I had an overdose of cookies and chocolates and everything nice. Love ACtually was a fantastic theme. I swear the love was so thick you can pluck it off thin air, take a bite and feel the sweetness all the way in your heart. Even though we had a really long pitch training after school, the hockers made it lovely I had a perfectly fabulous day. One of my best days ever in AC. (:
And no matter how people say all things done on this day is cliched, I insist that each and every year is special and just thinking about this day makes me happy. I really do love Valentine's day so. Heaps of love and thanks to all you dears for all the abundance of love and little gifts! One of my favourite days in the year has been made even better because of you. I love all my friends! <3
Chinese New Year break, with heaps of ang paos and goodies and junk! Friends and relatives came over, the house is almost never empty, alot of laughter and endless chattering, adults fussing over me together with all the other kids at the age of 18, crossing all parental limits knowing that we won't get scolded, and oh the glorious food made even more glorious by Mommy's magic hands - I really love time spent with my family, especially during this very festive season. :D
This is the only holiday break that I will have from BOTH studies and trainings until after A's, which seems like a terribly long time away from now. I don't if I should be proud or sad to say that I didn't touch school work at all the whole of this break. Haha. Even then, I couldn't find the time to catch up with this blog! So yes, I've had a very good and heartwarming CNY break. I hope you guys did too!
The next favourite day coming up is... MY BIRTHDAY! Hahaha. Save your ang pao money for my presents okay my dear people! I know you all love me so. (((:
Woah, this year is whooshing by really, really fast. All the perfect days packed together and then it's the day I turn 18! I have to say I'm utterly enjoying myself despite the long days at school and the perpetual lack of sleep. Which reminds me I'd better get to bed now because proper school and serious studying (I hope) and intensive hockey starts from tomorrow.
I do hope I can find the time to put up the pictures and a slightly more detailed update soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment