Saturday, June 20, 2009

fashion disaster high up

fashion disaster high up

Hello from Cameron Highlands! We're celebrating Father's Day here because my parents want to get away from the city. But for ONCE in my life, I miss the hot and humid weather in Singapore. Or rather, I love the perfect 23 degrees Celsius of my bedroom. It's freaking 10 degrees Celsius right now, and all I've packed are shorts, tank tops, a sundress and ONE hoodie.

I spent a great deal of time looking around for some long pants or leggings today, but the closest I can get are LEG WARMERS. So yes, I'm wearing a tank top, bright beach shorts, leg warmers and Haviannas flipflops. I've noticed a few weird stares on my way back from the night market. Okay, I admit, I am a fashion disaster.

But these dear leg warmers have to last me until Monday! I think I'm even going trekking in them. Think leg warmers, adidas runners, fbt shorts and t-shirt. ): Oh, someone ring the nearest fashion police!

On the bright side, I'm nestled on a couch in front of a REAL fireplace while I type this. That definitely makes things better! (:

P.S - I might, I just might decide to post a picture just for laughs. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment