Thursday, February 18, 2010

my grandparents' love

my grandparents' love

My grandparents.

These are grandparents, coming to 70 and madly in love. I've always adored them, and I've been wanting to go see them since last year, but I ended up saving up for Canada and Europe. I promise myself I will go and see them by next summer. I've missed them.

I remember them bringing me MacDonald's breakfast during recess when I was 12. I remember earlier pictures of a 3yo me at the beach with my grandma. I remember hearing my grandpa wake up at 5am for his daily exercise the last time I visited them. I remember being their little princess. And I want to have more memories with them.

My grandparents are amazing people. They brought up 3 lovely women, and 4 wonderful grandchildren. They are all I ever want in life. They are how I want to grow old. With you.

No comments:

Post a Comment