Favourite photo of the trip.
This photo pretty much summarizes our entire Europe trip, and I love the effortless irony it screams. Seriously, after freezing our butts off one night in a park in the middle of nowhere (or rather, in the middle of Italy), we finally arrived in Milan, thinking "We've made it!"
Then my suitcase handle just had to snap right after we got off the train. Right before our next flight out.
I don't know if it was the Europe air, or the lack of sleep, but we sat and laughed and laughed and laughed instead of dissolving into frustrated tears, like I might have done in the same situation elsewhere. The Italians who walked past stared and stared.
I then put my feet up, leaned back, took a photo of me trying to relax despite the broken handle. Only to burst into louder laughter upon the discovery of the shop's name in the background. How apt, how apt.
Oh gosh, I miss Europe and all its madness already. And I should really find time to write about our very, very exciting trip soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment