at random
I had Math and Economics tests yesterday. I was pretty sure I failed both of them.
And today I'm surer. I got back my Math test. I scored a whooping 5 out of 16. Haha. And I have a perfect explanation for my shocking marks! Because I've spent the money that was supposed to buy me the high-tech graphic calculator, I have yet to get one. So I borrowed Sarah's for the test. And I spent 8minutes in a half an hour test trying to figure out which function would allow me to modulus my equation! I think I pressed every key in the damned calculator before I found the damned function. Oh well.
Anyway, Sarah came over and junked yesterday! Then my chubby 10year old brother came home and joined us an hour later. As we cleared almost everything edible, he dug out a bag of fortune cookies from somewhere to eat. And this was his first fortune slip of the day:
"You are putting on weight. Time to exercise!"
Hahaha. He threw the cookie away.
No comments:
Post a Comment