Friday, April 21, 2006

PE + good food = happy me!

PE + good food = happy me!

Badminton, chocolates and icecream make my day!

We played badminton for PE this morning and it was heaps of fun! This is like the first time I'm not dreading and complaining about PE! Haha. Anyway we kept rotating partners and the most tiring partner was Oliver, who's 1.88m tall. Due to our minor height difference (30cm is NOT that much okay!), every shuttle that came was out of reach, unless I jumped. So the whole time I just felt like I was doing some jumping drill. Jump and hit. Jump and hit. Jump and hit. Until you miss! Haha. And May kicked Mr. Mark Ng's ass! Cool! Try harder, sir!

Oh and after PE we decided to go to the Cafe to get drinks simply because the canteen was too far. And being the good students we were, we didn't wanna be too late for class. Just a mere 15minutes for a 40minute lesson. Haha. ANYWAY, I found almost the whole selection of MEIJI CHOCOLATES and other goodies there! =D So I ended up spending like over 5bucks because everything just looked so good. Haha, yes I know, I know. Such a glutton. But hey, it's meiji chocs!

Had dinner with Sarah, Wx, Sc, Xm, JJ and Matin at Breeks in town in the evening. Sarah and I placed a wrong order and had to make do with some seafood baked pasta thingie. Yuck. I'm craving for chicken baked rice! Haha. But desert SURE made it all up!

We went to Venela or something like that and had ice cream! Weren't we just spoilt for choice with sooooo many flavours available! Yay! I tried butterscotch, mango, tiramisu, belgian chocolate, dark chocolate, green tea, black sesame (yes they have such cool flavours!), vanilla, strawberry, chocolate mint, rum and raisins and some others I can't remember. My tastebuds were exploding from sampling all the icecream!

Pure heaven. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment