retardedness
Such a happening day!
Shu and I gave Geog tutorial a miss today and slacked at the void deck, doing work, listening to music and just talking about random stuffs. I like it when the it's kinda empty at the void deck. =D Oh yeah then I saw a fat house lizard crawling on the floor. So I pointed it out to Shu, and we just sat there staring at the lizard, wondering if it'll climb back onto the wall. Then a bird came along. Apparently it saw the lizard and chased it and the sad little reptile couldn't get away fast enough and the dumb bird PECKED OFF ITS TAIL AND ATE IT! And the lizard crawled away without its tail.
YUCK! So absolutely disgusting! Yes I know that the lizard's tail will grow again but it is still damn gross! It's like the first time I've seen a bird eating living things! Eeeeewwwww. We gagged for the longest time.
Sheryl, Shu, Oliver, May and I wanted to head to town for lunch! But it was like 5pm by the time we reached town due to the horrible traffic and the movie was at 5.15pm. Sheryl had to reach home around 6pm. May had training at 5.30pm. Haha so basically we just took a bus to town so that we can then go our separate ways. Lols.
But the bus trip was so much fun! We were behaving like tourists, taking loads and loads of random pictures and Shu and Sheryl were so high they couldn't stop laughing all the way. I think we were the only ones making noise on the bus but we couldn't be bothered to tone down. I bet aunties who wanted to catch their forty winks were highly annoyed with us. Haha. I shall post all the pictures tomorrow! =D
Anyway, we were fashionably late for our movie after the rest left. And we paid 10bucks each for some lousy cinema at Lido! Cinema 5 was just about the size of 2classrooms. And the alphabets indicating the rows of seats were not illuminated! Due to our lateness, it was already all dark when we went into the cinema and we walked up and down the aisle but couldn't find our seats! So we just stood there trying so hard not to laugh out loud while trying to figure out where row D was. Haha in the end we dahsed out of the cinema to check the seating plan and collasped in an avalanche of laughter. Hahaha. It was so retarded.
When we finally found our seats, I had to go to the washroom. When I came back, I somehow forgot that the the seats were those foldable kinds that you have to pull down. I FORGOT. And I just walked to my seat and sat down without pulling and sat down and BLOOP! I ended up on the floor! Hahahahaha. How spastic! And I just sat there on the floor while Shu laughed her head off. Tsk, embarassment! Lols.
Oh oh, when I went home I went straight to the kitchen to get a drink and I saw this gigantic cockroach when I switched on the lights! I was such a brave girl I slammed the kitchen door close and went to call Daddy to fly home to slay the damned thing. Haha.
Take the Lead is a superduper hot show and the dances are sooooo sexy! Ballroom dancing never looked so good. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment