Friday, May 26, 2006

one quarter of JC life gone by

one quarter of JC life gone by

Blogging is a weird thing. The more frequently you blog, the more you want to blog. As you delay your entries, eventually you lose the urge to write. And because you've got so much to say, you know you're gonna take a long time and so you push it to the bottom of your to-do list again. Haha that's what has been happening to me.

So now I shall simply say what I have to say about today. And over the weekend I will put up those overdued stuffs I want to share. Now that it's school holidays! =D Yay!

I ended the term with a rather lonesome day. Because I procrastinated doing my Geog assignment for two whole weeks, and somehow always ended up sleeping when I was supposed to do my Geog, I skipped every lesson other than Math and Geog to complete my assignment. It was madness. Went to the library right after assembly and stayed there ALL BY MYSELF till 10.50 when I decided I needed a break and somone to talk to and get in touch with civilisation again! Haha seriously I was going crazy staring pages after pages of volcanoes. So thanks YingWei for being such fun at Math even though you kept kicking my ass and poking me with your pen!

Anyway, Math lecture was rather fun today. Mingxia is a funny guy, despite having stolen my seat. Lols. He claims his doctor says he can't eat my colourful biscuits. But he stole some anyway cos he was too hungry. Tsk! We collaborated with Amanda and jacked Yingwei so much.

Xia: "Eh, stop playing and pay attention la!"
Yingwei: "Yah lor, Mengqi! Pay attention!"
Xia: "I was talking about you, not her!"

Yingwei: "Eh, I want the biscuits."
Me: "No leh."
Amanda: "Mengqi please feed your dog!"

Yingwei pokes me with her pen. I say: "Amanda please take care of your pet dog!"

Haha poor thing! But it was rather fun really. Oops! Lols.

So after Math I skipped Lit as well and went back to the library to continue my assignment. =( Thanks goodness I metAshely and Jayce there. Otherwise I'd probably have cave-man-ised. And I finally finished my assignment. Which was a freaking 6page long essay. 4hours in the library plus more hours at home last night!

Oh yes I so need to complain about my PW teacher. She's insanity through and through man. Okay I admit that it's my fault for skipping PW in the first place, but she went really bonkers about it! She called me when I was sitting in the void deck with Sarah, Peiyan and Fang. Asked me where I was. Said I was at the sick bay. Obviously she didn't believe me and asked me to go up to class. Alright, I went.

PW: "Where were you?"
Me: "Outside the sick bay."
PW: "What were you doing there?"
Me: "Waiting for my mom to pick me up."
PW: "If you're sick why are you still here? Why aren't you home yet?"
Me: "Cos I told her beforehand my day ends at 3.10pm and it's inconvenient for her to come any earlier."
PW: "Why 3.10pm? Because obviously your lessons end at 3.10pm right? But what's the point, you're not even in class! And who were you with at the sick bay area? I'm sure I heard voices of celebration!"
Me: "I was alone."
PW: "Then why were there noises?"
Me: "Cos there were people around me?"
PW: "Who are those people?"
Me: "Er, I don't know?"
PW: "Why don't you know? Why were they walking around? WHO ARE THEY?"
Me: "Huh. Going to classes? Going home? Waiting for the lift? I don't know!"
PW: "Fine. So now can I invite you back to class? Or are you so sick you need to go home?"
Me: "Sorry. I'll go downstairs and get my bag and come to class. Since my mom will only be coming at 3.10pm anyway."
PW: "If you lose your bag, don't blame me."

Isn't she just CRAZY? How on earth would I know who were those people walking around me! And what's with the 'if you lose your bag, don't blame me'! Nutcase man. And I really don't see the point of me going up to class for 10minutes cos my whole group wasn't there. Haha. So spent the 10minutes bitching about her insanity and dying in my jacket (cos I had to act sick yea?).

And the 3.10pm bell finally went off! Went to the gym with Sarah and Peiyan and Wx. Think I ran a little more than 4km on the treadmill! And now my legs are kinda aching. Haha. But I seriously need to burn off all the fats after junking so much. Though I think dinner at Subway defeated the whole purpose anyway. Haha.

Horray and it's June holidays! =D

SHU! I MISS YOU! School's such a chore and bore without you around! =(

So much for looking forward to end of seasons and holidays at the beginning.

4 comments:

  1. I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(
    nevermind, we can meet up in the holidays on the pretext of err pw-ing. hahaha. and she's such a horrid thing! luckily i didnt call her back. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello


    Just saying hello while I read through the posts


    hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not, but [url=http://cungmuachung.net/thoi-trang.html]Thoi trang nam[/url] has impacted the everyday life of untold amounts of people. Since it can affect so many people, you may have heard someone you know talk about it. As you learn more, you will quickly realize there is a great deal more than meets they eye.

    Generally speaking, folks have heard so much or directly experienced what is possible. Still the desire to learn more about it is understandable because knowledge can enable you. We hope to broaden your knowledge base of this specific subject, and in so doing enable you to be more informed.

    The relative complexities of women's and men's style

    Both women and men can have the demands of maintaining their wardrobe up-to-date and in season, yet men's style often feels a lot easier. Of course, for both genders, outfits and style options could be equally as intricate, and there are several'stylish'things that can quickly become fashion faux pas - who is able to say they often times see people walking around in 70s flames? On the other side, men's fashion includes a few choice goods that will exist forever - which man is going to watch out of place with a good-quality, tailored suit, for example? Choose classic pieces, colours and materials and you'll never look out-of-place.

    Why common men's fashion is amazing

    The traditional man's suit has scarcely changed for over a hundred years. True, there are numerous options for different situations, but they are all common in their quest for a smart, sharp try to find the individual. The neat thing about traditional fashion for men is that it's efficiently trendy efficiently neat. A well-groomed man will typically appear his sharpest in a well-tailored suit, and it is a testament to the style of such clothing. A match will undoubtedly be used to work in many professions due to the professional search it offers to the wearer, instilling a sense of respect and trust. Equally a match will undoubtedly be worn to several social situations, like a tuxedo to a black-tie event. This extraordinary versatility that enables matches to be utilized in almost all situations is what gives it its amazing side and a permanent place in men's fashion.

    Modern trends in traditional men's style

    Although basic men's designs can never be replaced, it's interesting to note that shifts in men's fashion trends have brought particular basic garments back into fashion. The popularity of vintage clothing, particularly, has brought back a wide-variety of classic designs into men's wardrobes, such as that of the dandy gentleman. 'Dandy'is a term used to make reference to men who clothe themselves in a classic yet luxurious way, placing importance on appearance and operating in a sophisticated method. This trend for almost'over-the-top'classic fashion for men is evident from events like the'Tweed Run', where men and girls of all ages clothe themselves in notably Victorian-style outfit and decide to try the roads on vintage cycles - with most of the men wearing impressive mustaches! This is only one of several samples of research displaying the revival of such styles. Additionally, there are numerous sites on line which focus on gentlemanly style - such as'The Dandy Project'and'Dandyism'- as well as complete web sites such as'The Art of Manliness'specialized in providing articles on traditional men's fashion and grooming.

    In conclusion, although certain facets of classic men's fashion can be cut back as new trends, the essential outfits that they are based on will never fall out of fashion.

    "All it requires certainly are a few basic clothes. And there is one key - the simpler the better." - Cary Grant

    StyleGun is an online men's fashion shop with a complex twist.
    Read More: [url=http://geriskids.jrgeriatrics.com/blogs/viewstory/312195]thoi trang nam tinh[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm
    gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future.

    Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Here is my page: best free backup software

    ReplyDelete