So this entry is so overdued that I forgot why I wanted the title to be indulgence. Yes, I know my lazy-o-meter is rocketing through the roof! Lols. What I can remember, though, is that I ATE A LOT. Haha.
19th May, after the finals, the netballers had the day off. We split into cabs and headed to Lido for McDonald's breakfast. Somebody insisted that the cinema level was open (it was about 8.20am), so we went all the way up only to realised IT WAS NOT OPEN. Haha. So went all the way down to the B1 Macs. Had a hearty hotcakes breakfast and everyone took pictures with everyone. Lols.
After breakfast we went up to get tickets for the first "Da Vinci Code" of the day. It turned out to be a long and boring show. I slept for 20minutes, and woke up to the same plot. It was just the same thing that went on and on and never seemed to end. The white guy was aboslutely morbid-looking. He made Amanda go "Oh my god." non-stop for three times when he was about to kill the main leads. Haha. I didn't like the show. I think it's better off as a book.
When the movie finally ended after 2 and a half hours, we went to the Macs outside Lido and ShuHui asked for a vanilla cone. And... 4 PIECE PEPPERED DRUMSTICKS! And 18 of us did the Kallang wave in 2 rows! Hahaha! It was so funny! (If you have no idea what I'm talking about then you should spend more time with your TV set instead of the computer. Haha.) And the lady at the counter still managed "Uh, sorry this is the desert stand. We don't serve drumsticks." Lols! Hilarious!
Then we headed to Far East Plaza for chicken rice. And had bubble tea for desert. Oh yes, I must mention this!
Me: "Can I have honey milk tea please?"
Vendor: "Sure. With bubbles?"
Gaby: "Huh? What bubbles?" (I think she was loud enough for the vendor to hear)
Next costumer - Sarah: "Mango ice blended please."
Vendor: "You want bubbles?"
Hahaha! So we all had bubble tea with many many bubbles! My goodness it was so funny we laughed till we were almost chocking on our bubbles.
After dinner at Cine we went to Reena's house to watch "Dude, Where's My Car?" and "Brother Bear". Sandy and Reena were so superly amused by the part where the machine at the Chinese restaurant went "And then? And then? AND THEN? AAAANNNNNNDDD TTTHHHEENN?" they laughed all the way from Cine back to Reena's house, even before we watched the show. Lols.
It was one mad day and I had so much fun! The netball team rocks! =D And I'll always remember how everyone looked up and listened when Kah Yee made her speech, and the applause that sounded so loudly as we walked off the stage, as champions of AC.

~
The next day I went to town with Sarah and Peiyan, with a mission of hunting down a nice bag for Peiyan. So we headed to Marina Square and found a really nice adidas bag! Ahh! I wished I weren't so broke or I'll definitely get one for myself too! I love the greenish-brown one.
TO ANY ONE OF YOU OUT THERE WHO MAY HAVE A CRUSH ON ME: I LIKE THE GREENISH-BROWN OR BROWNISH-GREEN ADIDAS BAG AT STADIUM IN MARINA SQUARE WHICH COSTS ONLY 75BUCKS! I MIGHT EVEN CONSIDER GOING OUT WITH YOU! Okay, I'm abit mad.
And we had the banana caramel ice blended at Starbucks again! =D AND Venezia ice-cream! PLUS Subway for dinner! AND Strawberry Indulgence and Tiramisu at Starbucks at night when we got too tired to walk anymore! I swear I died and went to heaven.
WeiXiang wanted to play pool, so we went to Lucky Plaza to check out the rates. Oh my goodness. DO NOT EVER step foot into Lucky Plaza. It's so seedy and gross with all the wrong people hanging around there! It felt like a run-down shopping centre of Malaysia/Indonesia! The male species were outright staring at us! Brr! Don't even talk about it. Just NEVER EVER go to Lucky Plaza. And just one more story to share about Lucky Plaza. The one and only time Sarah used the toilet there, a roach jumped out of the toilet bowl when she flushed it.


~
Monday, 22nd June. I GOT MY IPOD NANO!

And the best thing about it: MY COMPUTER IS FREAKING MILLENIUM EDITION AND IS THEREFORE INCOMPATIBLE! I wanted to explode and die on the spot. No, before that I want to sue Apple for discriminating non-XP/Windows2000 users LIKE ME! Roar! But thank heavens there are really nice people around like Chris Lim who spent one entire afternoon loading songs for me! =D
THANK YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment