Monday, June 19, 2006

the things that i do

the things that i do

The things we used to do:

1. I used to pluck flowers from the park and suck the nectar, because apparently, according to my friends, fairies do that all the time. So we maybe if we did the same, we would become fairies too!

2. Sarah used to tear bits of tissue paper and eat them. She thought everyone did that in Primary school until it came up in conversation one day, and she realised she was the only one. Hahaha!

3. Chris Lim used to think that peanuts were supposed to be eaten as a whole, so he ate peanut shells for heavens-know-how-long.

4. Classmate A of mine used to eat WHOLE PIECES OF A4 PAPER in Secondary school.

So yeah, those were the things we used to do. Or rather, those were the things we used to eat.


The things I did today:

1. Scolded my brother because he made me laugh when I was scolding him.

2. Recorded myself singing with my iPod blasting. Gosh! I had no idea how horribly off tune I was! Hahaha it was so funny. But I continued my tuneless yelling for another half an hour because it felt so damn good! Until Mommy came in to check what's the din about.

3. Watched my second World Cup match! Brazil vs Australia. They kept me awake.





Adriano: I'm beginning to like him more and more! He reminds me of a little boy playing a very happy game. And he has a cute smile. =) Heh.
R.Carlos: He's good. Even though I watch soccer like once every four years, I know he's good.
Dida: He makes heart-stopping saves. I like his hair. And his name. Haha.
Ronaldo: I like him! Though he looks like a very cute rat. Hahaha. I don't understand why is he dissed at so much.
Ronaldinho: Uh, he looks like a horse. A very fast horse.
Fred: He surprises me! I was considering going to sleep when he replaced Adrian but he put in a goal like 2minutes after he stepped onto the field!

In case you're wondering, yes I'm a fan of Brazil! They're good and they have such nice names. Kaka, Dida, Adriano, Cafu and blah blah. But somehow I have this feeling they won't win the cup this time round. =(


The things I plan to do this week:

1. FINISH my holiday assignments and 80% of my revision for Terms! I've realised 100% is rather unrealistic. Lols.

2. Catch 'She's the Man' before term starts.

3. Watch the VCDs I rented last week.

4. Get a haircut.

5. Clean my room and pack my table.

6. Meet up with Cynthia!

7. Date Julia and Puiyen!

8. Kbox.

9. Make up for my brother's tuition session that I missed.

10. FINISH my holiday assignments and 80% of my revision for Terms.


All within ONE WEEK. Well done, Mengqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment