All the heavens shout your praise.
It was a brilliant sunrise and the morning sky opened before us in shades of purple, red and gold. A lovely opening to the week, topped with embarassment of the century.
As I strolled into the school gates with Peiyan, she pointed out "Hey, there's MingXia."
Me, being me, was lost and went like "Huh where where?"
And she pointed at the guy right in front of me and said "There!"
Me, being the friendly me, tapped him on the bag with my file lightly.
No response.
Me, being me, just whacked him with considerable strength with my file.
He turned around.
I said "Hello!" And noticed that Xia had different spectacles.
He stared at me, without a word.
Me, being me, went like "HELLO!" and smiled widely at him.
He continued to stare at me.
AND THEN I REALISED THAT HE WAS NOT XIA!!!
Oh my goodness! It was so embarassing I just grabbed Peiyan's hand and ran away while she laughed and laughed and laughed! RAHH.
But that was not all.
So after that I took my GP paper and almost froze to death in LT3. Trust me, it was Antartica in that room. And then I went on to take the freaking 3hour Chinese paper, and felt kinda stupid because I am gonna drop Chinese like tomorrow? Lols. Anyway, the paper was so long and I swear it was never-ending. I slept and slept and slept so much and when it finally ended Hector decided to amuse everyone in the MPH.
He folded a paper aeroplane with the rough paper and flew it across the room while the teacher was collecting our papers! Lols! The teachers were so mad at us and screamed for us to shut up. And when the Chinese teacher asked Hector what class is he from, he said he didn't understand her Mandarin! Hahaha. I bet she was exploding.
And then we left the MPH and I saw the real MingXia outside the toilets at the Sports Complex. He just stared at me and I didn't say Hi because he was walking quite fast. When Peiyan came down from the Badminton Hall, she nudged me again and said "Eh, it's him."
I turned around and saw MingXia walking to the toilet. And he was staring at me. So I smiled at him. But he turned and looked behind him instead.
Then I realised Peiyan had started laughing again.
AND I REALIZED IT WAS THE SAME GUY WHOM I WHACKED IN THE MORNING!
Oh my goodness! I just sprinted all the way to the school gate.
I swear that guy looks EXACTLY like Xia! Like identical! Except the specs were different. Grrahh. I don't ever wanna go to school again. I hope I don't ever see the fake Xia again. And I think I'm never gonna try saying Hi to Xia again, real or fake!
I bet the guy thinks I'm some weirdo with a crush on him. Oh no!
Oh yea, on a happier and LESS EMBARASSING note, the school gave everyone an apple each today, to encourage us to work hard for the new semester. Sweet! =) I'm learning. Slowly, but definitely.
No comments:
Post a Comment