Thursday, June 29, 2006

blabberings

blabberings

GOOD NEWS!

Ronaldo broke the world record with his 15th goal as a World Cup player! Weehee! I'm so happy. He's still as cute as ever. =D

Whoever said Ronaldo is fat and useless huh huh huh!

BAD NEWS!

All cabbers listen up! The cab fare is going up! =( They're gonna push up the starting rate to $2.50 or $2.60, the peak hour rate to 2bucks, and higher pricing per km and more expensive waiting time. OH NO. To think I was still fantasizing about cab concessions. Like discounts if I cab everyday or something. Lols!

RANDOM!

Battle of taste.
Black vs White.

Went to Coffeebean to study with Shiyan and Yingwei on Tuesday. Mugged so damn hard for Econs cos Shiyan was so serious and I got so stressed by her. And I realised it was my first time studying for Econs. Lols. But then I went home and fell asleep while studying for elasticity, which was all over the paper!

Tsk, I think I'm morphing into a pig. After falling asleep while studying, I woke up late the next morning. Lols. And after the Econs paper and Macs breakfast with Shiyan, Reena, Ashley and the real Xia, I went home to sleep. It was supposed to be an one-hour nap. But it turned to a 3hour nap, so I didn't study at all for Lit before I went for netball. And today I took a... let's see, 1pm - 6pm, a 5hour nap! Hahaha.

We played against an ang-moh team called Santa Fe and won 45 - 14. My defender was like a block of wall. Very effective man! Oh and I fell when I dive into her when trying to intercept her pass, which was highly difficult because they were all very tall and strong. Yuck, the wound was so dirty I used 6 cottonsticks to clean it thoroughly. All the sticks turned out BLACK. Eeks, Kallang netball courts are very dirty.

I totally screwed my Lit paper today. The poems might as well have been in Greek! And the questions were a series of 1mark, 2mark, 3mark and 4mark questions plus a 10mark question, which adds up to a grand total of 50marks for Section A! My 10mark question was a one-liner, consisting of many dots which were created by this monster called Sleep. Fantastic eh. Section B was okay I thought, except that they didn't bother telling us how many marks the question was worth. Lols.

Oh and I must share Peiyan's Subway joke. I told her I had Subway for lunch, she said "Hmph! It's okay. We took MRT home and I had my share of Subway with my classmates too! I had the longest share cos I took all the way to BoonLay."

It took me 2minutes to laugh. Hahaha!

Tsk, Geography paper tomorrow. Yea I know I'm supposed to be mugging but there's no motivation at all because I'll NEVER finish and I'm so gonna fail anyway so what's the point? The notes are like 251687325 inches thick and I'm only done studying what, 10pages? I've never been so screwed for exams man. And I've never failed Lit or Geog! Never ever ever. =(

I can't wait for Tuesday, so I can take the last paper which is Math! My only hope of a pass. And I'm an Arts student. Ha, the irony.

All right, I guess I really should be studying rocks and population structures now!

No comments:

Post a Comment