Friday
The weekends are finally here and I welcome them with wide open arms! Gosh I was going mad from all the mugging and sleeping and getting up at weird times and having to sit in exam halls and having nothing to look forward to except more mugging. I was so sick and tired of it all that I didn't bother to study Geog in the end at all. All I managed to do was to flip through my notes on the cab to school while the driver went on and on about how Jurong used to be fish farms and bird farms and pig farms and whatever else farms. So I guess that also explained how I fared for the paper. Lols.
After the paper Sarah and I waited years for Peiyan and Weixiang while they sat for their Physics paper. We decided to kill time at the gym and I exercised SO MUCH, that I didn't even pespire at all! Lols!
The afternoon was such an emotional rollercoaster ride for us. After playing pool, and dinner with Mommy, Sarah, Peiyan, ZhengHao walked like 2million kilometres to the playground near my place. There was a super adorable and friendly 4-year-old little boy who played "MRT" with us. Haha. He would pretend that he's the train, going round and round the playground, stopping whenever he felt like to pick us, the passengers, up. So the four 17-year-olds ran round and round the playground with him! Kids always surprise you by teaching you how to do the simplest of things in life again, like how to laugh without a worry.
Oh and by the way, the little boy can recite the superduper chim and torturous Chinese poem on some war that we had to memorize in Sec 2! The horrors of it all. And he knows so many other Chinese poems that I'll probably only learn in my next lifetime. Wow, respect respect.
World Cup Fever
Went home and watched the Germany vs Argentina match. I was all for Germany! Next to the Argentina team, they were such total hunks. =D I was majorly upset when Argentina put in their first goal in the 4th minute of the second quarter. Mainly because 4minutes before that I made a bet with Matin that Germany would win! And I was so so happy for Germany when they won the penalty. Their goalkeeper was just damn good.
I particularly did not like this guy.

Followed by this one.

The man who earned the Germans their penalty. I like! =)

Podolski! I like EVEN MORE.
New found eyecandy!
Look look!
How damn cute can he get! Hee.
The German captain. I also like!

Germany has some very cute supporters. Lols.

I like his mustache. =)

Another one.

Haha!

Argentina has their share too.

I thought this was very sweet. =)

Uhh, and while looking for the pictures, I found this.
Fan of Ecaudor!
And yesterday I watched England play against Portugal from the 60th minute onwards because Mummy was watching some lame horror show at first. So I didn't get to catch Becks in action at all! =( Oh but I caught Rooney earning himself a red card by pushing Cristiano Ronaldo (everyone's eyecandy!) away after kicking some guy in the crotch. Haha. According to Matin, Rooney's stupid act is caused by internal conflicts in Manchester United.
Looks like I didn't miss much despite missing an hour of the game, because it all boiled down to penalty kicks again. Which England lost. I was supporting Portugal for that match, so didn't really feel much even though I like England. Shiyan must be so damn upset!
I wanted to stay up and watch the Brazil vs France match too, but I fell asleep on the floor after like 5minutes! Hahaha. Daddy came home at 3.15 after watching the first match with his friends and he thought I had fainted. Lols. Thinking Brazil will definitely win, I went to bed.
But I woke up to 4 shocking messages telling me France won! Rahh. I'm so upset. =( I missed Brazil's last match. My hot favourites! Such a disappoint. So much for watching them play Germany in the finals. Oh well!
My own share of competition heat
Aciers played against Sneakers Pop, the MGS girls yesterday. Oh goodness, their stamina's like 10times of mine, and their speed's not bad too! I was starting to get tired in the first quarter, and they changed WA like every quarter! And the weather was just terrible. It's been quite some time since I last trained/played in such blazing weather, and I was so not used to it! After the third quarter I just told Coach, I can't play anymore. Lols. But she praised me for doing a good job! Pretty happy with my performance yesterday. =) We won 42 - 22.
After the match, ZhengHao, Peiyan, Benedict and I went to the KFC next to the Kallang Netball Centre for dinner. It was a horrible mistake. Half way through dinner, the SYF thing ended and people poured out of the stadium in thousands! And the roads were overflowing with school buses and the public buses were all full. After half an hour of futile waiting we decided to WALK to the MRT station. It tooks HOURS. And in the end we just walked one big round around the Netball Centre only to go back to the bus stop behind it.
On a happier note, we went to Bugis and I got my bikini! =D Thanks Py, Zh and Ben for squeezing through the horrid crowd with me! I'm so looking forward to going to the beach! Which reminds me I have a hideous tan around the ankle now, because of my ankle guard. Zheng Hao, Benedict and ZhongChi laughed like mad at it. And Cheryl didn't even noticed I took off my black ankle guard. She wondered why I wore a different colour guard.
I need Terms to be over in 2 seconds and go for a proper tan!
No comments:
Post a Comment