Terms are over! Okay, I'm not like over the moon because of that. Basically terms didn't make much difference in my life, except that I have to convince myself that I did study everyday. I'll be very, very happy to pass like ONE subject. Haha. But Math was such a killer today I'm afraid I have to officially declare myself a thorough failure for Terms. Say hello to seeing all my teachers more this term, and supplementary classes and ending school at 6pm everyday. =(
But that's for later. To revive our poor brains from the tramau of mugging during the holidays, we went on a shopping trip right after the Math paper! There was Sarah, Peiyan, Reena, Shiyan, Jayce and Pamela, Shuqin, Yingwei and Amanda at first. But Pamela went off to meet her "rapist" friend (haha!) and Yingwei and co. just disappeared after awhile. Haha, the power of shopping.
So anyway, we went around Mango, Zara, Topshop, and Warehouse loading our arms with stacks of clothes to try! The sales ladies at Mango and Zara were SO unfriendly. The ones at Zara were the worst. They were using vulgarities and discussing about some Zouk party while making me stand there and wait for like 2whole minutes when there was an empty dressing room! The lady at Topshop was very nice! And I've decided that I shall shop at Topshop 10times more frequently than the rest. =D
Shiyan took so long to try the items she picked out at Zara, that we decided to move on without her first. Haha. And when she came and join us, she told us she couldn't decide if she wanted to buy the top, but she was afraid that someone else would take it so she hid it inside one of the bags at Zara! Hahaha! I found that so funny because I've never met someone so serious about shopping. Lols. But when we went back like half an hour later it was still there. Good hiding skills, Shiyan!
Xia joined us when we were almost done with our shopping trip, but he still complained so much. Like us taking a long time, him being tired, us walking too fast and blah blah. He claimed that girls should be a lot fitter than the guys because of all the shopping we do! See, shopping is a form of exercise!
Jayce insisted that her coat looks Frenchly sophiscated.
We think she looks like Sherlock Holmes!
The silly hats were kinda cute. =D
Clowns in action. Haha!
These market baskets attracted Shiyan alot. Hahaha.
We couldn't get enough of the camera.
Or rather, the camera couldn't get enough of us. =D
Think this is narcissim?
Think again!
Haha forgive me but I LOVE that dress!
When we were all finally done, we walked from Marina Square to the Gelare at Citylink only to find a fullhouse because some people insisted on studying there and therefore hogging the table when there where so many people standing around, waiting for seats. Tsk. So we walked all the way back to Suntec City's Gelare and had the waffles at half-price! =D I was so tired from all the shopping I could hardly taste the waffles and the ice-cream. Oh, and Shawn came and join us.
I like the pretty walls at Gelare!
All tired but satisfied, we embarked on our journey back to the MRT station. On the way there, we passed by more shops and Shiyan and I just couldn't help it! Haha so we went to Dorothy Perkins and tried on somemore clothes while Jayce, Xia and Shawn waitied outside. Lols. I ended up buying an orange tube. =D Very happy.
Oh yea, and when we were at Citylink, Xia made a deal with Shiyan and me. We were to pay him one buck each to watch him perform his stunt - dodge past the people who came his way. Hahahaha! It was so damn funny I'm telling you! The first girl he walked up to and dodged from actually did the same moves as him! As he dodged left-right-left, she dodged right-left-right rather clumsily! And her expression was one of shock and surprise and oh-no-what-am-I-supposed-to-do-I-am-going-to-bang-into-him. Lols it was so hilarious man! And consequently as he walked and dodged away from people when he's like half a metre away had the crowd clearing a path for him! We just laughed and struggled to continue walking in his wake. Lols!
I haven't had such silly fun for quite sometime! I hope you'll learn to stop running away, and stay this strong always.
Hello. And Bye.
ReplyDelete