Okay, I'm lagging so much in this world that I only caught Pirates of the Carribean today! Haha. So Shu and I decided to skip the boring peeeee-double-you lecture to go to the library to book the tickets online and dismiss ourselves slightly earlier so we won't miss our movie. In the end the lousy computers in the library couldn't confirm our booking! So had to book via telephone instead. Despite our early dismissal, we were like 10minutes late for our movie.
Anyway, the movie wasn't as nice as I expected, but it wasn't all that bad too. Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp are such hot hunks! Haha and I think what's-her-name-main-lead is very pretty too! But then I was kinda tired and fell asleep in the middle of the movie and missed the part where the Captain Jack tricked Will Turner onto the ugly sea creatures' ship. Gosh, they were seriously such hideous things. Shu and I was yucking all the way. Lols.
On the whole, nice movie with great company! And really comfy chairs at The Cathay. =D
How can it be? You were right beside me but we couldn't see.
Oh, and I was late for school today. I discovered a new way of sneaking into school a few minutes late and getting away with detention! I changed into my PE attire before I reached school and planned to sneak in as an ex-student. But then as I neared the school gates, I saw that the discipline teacher was still hovering around, so I sat outside near the school crest and waited for her to go back to her normal lessons, so that I'd only have to deal with the guard.
Then she had to step out of the school gate and talk to me!
Madam: "Who are you waiting for?"
Me: "Erm, my parents."
Madam: Gives me a weird look.
Me: Returns an awkward smile.
Madam: "Are you a student here?"
Me: "Oh, no no." Smiles REALLY sweetly.
Madam: "Oh alright." Smiles very happily and turned and walked back into school.
Haha! I can't believe I got away with that! I'm running high on luck this week. Just the other day I picked up 2bucks on the floor. Lols. Okay, it's not like alot but it's still a lucky thing!=D So anyway, I waited another 5minutes and walked into school, with the same sweet smile plastered on my face and asked the security if I needed to sign in to use the gym in the presence of the teacher. My alias is Ashley Tang, IC number S87*****X (I dont remember! Haha). Sorry to borrow, Ashley, but I like your name! Lols.
So I happily walked to the Sports Complex to join the class for PE. We've been doing gym for the longest time already! And today's workout left the part where the shoulders join the arms aching. Must be the bench press thing where you had to find out the maximum you can lift. I think I could lift like about 20++, 30kg? Haha.
Due to me lagging in this fast-paced world, I haven't updated on a whole load of things! Like the netball farewell and the world cup finals. Lols.
Real pretty eh? Gosh, but it almost killed us doing these things. Four of us (the rest were preparing food at Pam's place) designed, decorated and stuck together 54 photoframes in one afternoon. I think we crammed like 3days' work into 1day, and towards the end we were really rushing very badly for time, and there was no time to worry about getting supergule on your fingers. So in the end we got superglue ALL OVER our hands. It was the most uncomfortable thing in the world. The whole process was quite fun though! And it was all worth the while in the end because the frames turned out really nice and the seniors LOOOOVED the gifts. =D
Initially we bluffed the seniors that the pictures were our farewell gifts for them, because we wanted to get them all disappointed so that we can surprise with the real thing. But they were all unexpectedly happy with the individual photos! Amazing people. =)
Did I mention I love Vicky's house? It's this white structure with big, white windows and all. Very... Victorian! Haha. And she has a two-storey library with a table-tennis and two drumsets. Say WOW.
Presenting my prisoner seniors - Amanda and Angela. Haha and I found out 2 days ago that Amanda thought I was Mongolian all along because of Sarah's dumb joke! Lols! This was what happened.
Jasalin: "Hey Mandy, what's Mengqi's surname huh?"
Amanda: "Huh? Mengqi doesn't have a surname la! You know Mongolians, their names only contains two characters?"
Jasalin: "Oh."
A few hours later...
Jasalin: "Hey, what's Mengqi's surname huh?"
Peiyan: "L-I-U."
Jasalin: "Eh I thought Mogolians don't have surnames?"
Hahaha! I almost died laughing when they told me! Lols I have such cute and gullible seniors.
And the team that everyone loves. <3
Because I promised myself I will do this TONIGHT, the world cup finals stayover at Ashley's! Haha like finally, I know.
The beginning of a series of retarded pictures at bus-stops and huge advertisement posters.
Clockwise:
Good to have goals!
Refreshing drink for your skin!
I forgot what's this. Haha
Anti-clockwise:
Refreshing drink for your skin! (The big jug was irresistible. Haha)
AXA!
Piiiaakkk. Shawn was very mean when we did this. He went to the other side and slammed the board really hard and all of us kinda stumbled backward. Lols.
Clockwise:
Gosh we took some 170 bus from Newton to change bus, and the bus was full of THEM!
Ashley got so tramautised she wanted to get knocked down by a car.
Xia went mad
So did Chris.
We had to like take a million shots to catch Shiyan jumping. Lols.
Anyway it goes: Once you pop, the fun won't stop!
Hahaha we were such retarded people.

Haha this was so freaking funny! See the Mr. Seet S.H? Shiyan shares the same surname. And the conversation went.
Ashley: "Eh, Shiyan, your father ah? Mr. Seet." (Jokingly)
Shiyan: "AHHH! YES YES YES!"
Ashley: "HUUUUHHHH?!?!"
Shiyan: "Oh! No no no! I saw wrongly!"
Hahahaha! It was freaking hilarious at that moment!
The next day at school. Sitting around at the bleachers waiting for our class-phototaking which eventually didn't happen because too many people were Missing In Action after World Cup. Haha. Oh and I was so tired with only one hour of sleep that I missed my step while jumping up the bleachers and fell down! It was so embarassing and very painful. =( My left hip bone still hurts till now, and banging into the pillar yesterday didn't exactly help things. Haha.Okay, actually I realise I'm blogging about the pre-match and post-match activities, but nothing much on the match itself really! Haha. All I remember is I missed the first goal and I scalded my thumb cooking cup noodles for Chris and myself and Xia ironed my uniform for me and Zidane's cool headbutting thing! Hahaha.
While I'm at this, might as well.
Aciers came in 2nd for our division!
Well done, girls! =)
Look at my totally soaked shirt.
Haha it's been some time since I last played a full 4quarters!
I realise this is a really random catching up entry. Haha. But there, I'm not lagging anymore! =D I'm gonna do what you're best at - running away. Because sometimes seeing you burns my soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment