School was SUCH a total waste of time today.
Firstly, my attempt to reach school on time by public transport failed horribly. Okay, maybe not horribly, but I got off the train at Bouna Vista at 7.26am. Haha. So I just sat at the platform, listening to my iPod, watching trains come and go, working adults boarding and alighting from the train, stoning and dozing off, until it was about 7.50am. Then I went to take a bus to school, and arrived at 8.05am. The guard looked at me and didn't even say a word!
I wanted to join the class in the hall for some National Education Dialogue Session which would probably amount to quality class bonding time, but it seemed really awkward to walk in and I didn't wanna risk getting caught for being late. Haha. So I went to the library and used the computer while waiting for the NE session to end. I surfed blog after blog after blog but they took a really long time, like one and a half hours. So damn long!
Then we went for Chinese class (yes I've dropped Chinese but I really didn't wanna stay in the library alone anymore) and talked about World Cup until the end of the period. I still can't believe Germany lost! My poor Poldoski. =( But reviews said he did a really good job and tried damn hard. =D Hee, good to know he's not just another pretty face!
After Chinese, we skipped Geog tutorial and just sat at the void deck catching up on the holidays. That's what I was missing during the holidays! Feels good to be sitting with my classmates and gossiping again, people-watching and eyecandy-scouting. The essence of school!
Math lecture was such a bore though. I fell asleep a dozen times when I wasn't talking to Pamela about, erm, fishing. Lols. Whatever happened to my ability to sit through lectures and tutorials. And then after that was Lit and then GP, and we didn't really get started on anything for both lessons.
Don't you agree that school was such a waste of time when I could have stayed home sleep after my futile attempt to stay up and watch the Germany vs Italy match which was terminated by the monster called the Zees at 2.30am? Haha.
When school finally ended, Sarah and I took a bus to Kallang for Aciers' club training. The bus ride took one entire hour, but it felt like 5minutes because I was sound asleep for most of the journey. Until the ball rolled out of my lap, all the way to the front of the bus. Haha.
I was kinda disappointed with the lousy attendence. What, 5 out of 12? Yea okay I know it's a school day and Kallang is a little out of the way, but we're playing one last match on Saturday. Maybe the whole team would be more motivated to win the match if people actually make a little more effort to turn up?

Okay, that aside, training was kinda fun today, though I felt like an old, fat cow. My reaction to the ball was so slow it was appalling! And I actually had cramps at my ass when we did our sprinting. Fantastic. I don't wanna feel this way on Saturday, don't wanna feel myself panting for breath after like 2quarters! I shall go run at the gym tomorrow. =D One more game to play, one more game to win, and we'll top the division at the National Energizer League! Go go go!
Ending of the league would mark the beginning of Coach Mun's training in school. Maybe not fully, but we'll have at least 3 trainings before our friendly with the Australian team on 21st July. Hmm, I'm half anticipating the trainings, and half dreading them. I like the feeling of walking away from the court knowing I've given every ounce of energy I have for training, but sometimes it's just really stressful to have coach screaming at you and be catious of everything you do. And it's kinda demoralising sometimes because it's gonna be so hard to make team next year. Oh well. Part of it all, I guess. I'll just have to work very hard! Weehee I love netball! =) Are you gonna try at all? Or am I purely non-existant in your eyes?
No comments:
Post a Comment