Monday, July 31, 2006

goodbye july

goodbye july

So the week started and July ended with a cold and rainy day. Generally, I like rainy days because the feeling of snuggling in my jacket is so cosy and the feeling of the cold wind blowing against your face is so refreshing. And I like hearing the thunder rumble in the distance and watching the rain fall. The best thing is you would hardly pespire at all the entire day. Even after PE!

Haha we played captain's ball during PE today and it was a whole lot of fun! Although there were more screaming and chasing after the ball than real playing. I was declared the game's MVAOP (Most Valuable And Only Player. Haha!) after colliding with Henryk and ending the game with an awful bump on my shin where his knee knocked into my leg. I hereby decide that Monday as my clumsy day. I always seem to fall down on Mondays. Haha. But I still enjoyed the game with the class, and at least Mr. Mark Ng didn't wanna shoot us all today for being the slackiest class he's ever met. Lols.

Basically it was a very good Monday, with no Monday blues whatsoever, probably because I had more-than-ample rest during the weekend. Haha. Pretty happy with myself that I managed to hand up my Econs homework on time, and for staying awake for MOST of the lessons. =D On top of all that, Shuhui handed me 66bucks today because our netball jerseys were subsisdised and Mommy and Daddy decided to raise my allowance by like 10bucks last night! Yay I'm no longer having negative values in my wallet! Haha. And to make my happy Monday even happier, Mr. Prince couldn't come for our Lit class (which happened to be the last period) and we all got to go home early!

Well, I'm gonna be a good girl and make proper use of the early dismissal and complete my GP essay, my EOM and hopefully have time to do abit of Math in preparation of the timed assignment tomorrow. I can't believe that time passed by so fast and Promos are drawing so close. It's scary! I mean before I even blinked, days turned into weeks and weeks into months and hey it's August already! Sometimes I wish time would slow down a little because I'm having so much fun at AC and I just wanna stay in college all my life and not move on to university. Oh wells, a day at a time. And for now, homework! I missed when you sat right next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment