Monday, July 03, 2006

math makes me mad

math makes me mad

Another mugging session at KAP today with Sarah, Shiyan, Shawn, Xia and Jayce. One last Math paper tomorrow and I'll be done with all these long hours at KAP for awhile!

As usual, Xia was damn funny and we all ended up laughing at him most of the time. Sarah and I hid his slipper while he wasn't looking and I messaged Shiyan, so in the end everyone knew about it except him. We kept laughing and laughing and he thought there was something on his face, so he took self-shots of himself to see what was wrong! Can you imagine Xia taking self-shots? Hahaha. It was so funny. Then when he FINALLY realise one side of slippers was gone, we told him it was in the guys' toilet and he had to go take it himself because Shawn had left. So he wore my slippers and went to the toilet! Lols! But of course the slipper wasn't in the toilet. =D

Then when Sarah commented "Wah, how many thousands of people are at KAP today", Xia happily started counting one by one! And chided Sarah to be careful with her numbers. There were so many more funny incidents starring Mr Xia. Hahaha.

Friends make such mundane studying sessions kinda fun sometimes! =) When will we be friends again?

Perhaps if I stand upside down, the world would be the right side up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment