Friday, July 07, 2006

life's good

life's good

Life's been really good these days! Okay, minus school, which has been a disaster the whole of this week, ever since Terms ended. Haha. I think only 60% of the J1s turn up for school each day, and people take turns to pon. Daryl Tay has been missing from school for like 3 consecutive days, and he's playing computer games at home, according to Chris Lim. Lols. And myself, I came late on both Wednesday and Thursday, attending only 40minutes of lesson, but I'm such a good girl today I came to school on time and attended ALL my lessons! Punctuality is still a problem without cabs. And it doesn't help that the cab fare hike begins next week. Haha.

May's omelette looked very gross. Lols.

Matin the bimbo.
And Shu's artistic display of vandalism. =D

Went to meet Julia after school yesterday. And we went to the Food Fair at Taka! There was so much food! Oh, speaking of which, P.E totally ruined my morning becasue we had to take height and weight, and I found out I gained like 4 freaking kgs! That's like one sack of rice! Or something like that. =( I am so upset. But dieting is a painful thing to do, just like saving money, though they kinda go hand in hand. Haha. Okay I'm glad there's netball training next Monday. Watch me crawl 6 rounds around the track man. Haha.

Anyway, walking around town in search for a present was a great way to catch up with Julia! And this junior of mine is still as sweet as ever. =) We talked and laughed so much, I wish she would come to AC in a blink! Julia, I missed you!

Oh so Julia!

Intangible presence.
Just like this friendship. =)

And who's gonna show this heart the way home?

School ended at 12.30pm on Friday for everyone because of some MOE thing. =) I went suntanning with Liying after discussing some netball stuffs! The sun was lovely and the sky was a brilliant blue and it was paradise just lying there on the sand soaking up the sun and listening to the sea and our iPods and falling asleep under the afternoon sun. Because it was a week day, the beach was quite empty, and it seriously felt like Hawaii!

Look at the lovely colours!

We left at about 4.30pm and her chauffeur came and pick us up to her place to bathe. It was such a pity Liying had some drama play to attend at night if not we could have tanned longer! Only our faces are a shade darker. Otherwise, not much difference. Haha.

Anyway, I went to town with Liying, and met Shiyan after she went to meet her drama friends. Got to know Quikz, and his two other friends, Brandon and Ronald. Quikz brought us to Tanglin Club for dinner. And on his recommendation, both Shiyan and I tried Cottage Pie which was very nice! Sat around listening to Quikz's wide-ranging stories before we left. He's one kickass story-teller man. You'll never get bored. Lols.

So yups, you see, life has been very good after Terms! =D Break this ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment