Tuesday, June 20, 2006

what GP taught me

what GP taught me

I wanted to have Macs breakfast today. When I opened my eyes, it was still kinda dark, so I lazed on bed for like 5minutes before checking my handphone for the time. It was 1.14pm! Hahaha. So much for Macs breakfast.

Then I had to pack my table because Mommy asked some cleaning lady to come over on on Thursday morning to clean the windows and the rest of the house. I don't understand why she can't pack my table for me as well. Hahaha. Anyway, I sort of did what I was supposed to do, by piling up everything and dumping them into the second highest cupborad (cos I couldn't reach the highest lah!) and hopefully Mommy won't check. Lols! Maybe I can pay the cleaning lady like 5bucks or something and ask her to pack my cupboards for me. But I think she'll tell Mommy. Tsk! Let's see how it goes. Lols.

Before.

After!
You can even see my pink dustbin clearly. =D

The calm facade of my cupboard.
I'll spare you the horrid sight of its contents. Haha.


When I was finally done with stuffing my stuffs into the cupboard, I cabbed (I really wanted to take a bus but I missed it and cab wasfor the sake of half an hour more of studying! But I guess there goes my plans of saving money. Haha.) to KAP to meet Ashley, Jayce and Chris Lim for another mugging session since school is starting like NEXT WEEK! Oh no, I have no idea where my holidays have gone too. It just breezed passed without me knowing. Haha.

Celebrated Jayce's birthday with a small cake her friends bought and Andrew Yap came over. Jayce said "Oh my god, this is so embarassing!" like 10times. I'm not exaggerating. Haha and she was SO HIGH I thought she was gonna float up and hit the ceiling because of her lovely plans in the evening! Hahaha. And Ashley was very high FOR SOME REASON too! Chris's imitation of Ashley made us decide that he looks like a giant hamster. Should have taken a video of him! It was damn hilarious man.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYCE!

On my way home, I decided to read the GP assignment comprehension. Gosh it was disgusting! The article's on obesity and fats and it just made me wanna puke out the McChicken earlier on. It says the "average fast-food lifestyle overloads the body with toxins as well as fat." And that "Profit-driven factory food is turning human beings into gross parodies of themselves." And much more! Yuck! It eliminated all hesistation to go jogging and made wanna survive on carrots and cucumbers for the rest of my life!

Why does GP always show the grossest side of life? First it was the video on animal rights, with the bloody castration of cows and slaughtering of pigs. Then it's slams the grease and fats of the things we eat in your face. Sometimes I think I would rather not know!

But jogging has made me kinda happy. I'm so proud of myself! It's not everyday that I have enough movitation to go jogging on my own. Haha. I wanted to ask Peiyan along but then she'll be about 10miles ahead of me after 5minutes so like what's the point! Lols. And I really need to get my stamina back! I felt tired after one quarter at the game yesterday, though it was a relatively easy game with Hong Leong, whom we won 14 - 41.

Maybe I will go jogging more often! Perhaps I'll sleep a little better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment