Friday, October 03, 2008

on the roads

on the roads

I drove out all by myself today! First time since I passed my driving about 2 weeks back. It was hilarious, seriously. I knew heading out alone, and having to hit the highway wasn't going to be the smoothest first-time, but it was pretty exciting!

First, I had to drive all over the place looking for a freaking probation plate, cos the one at home went missing. In the end, I wound up at a petrol station next to a POLICE STATION. Hahaha how smart is that? Best of all, I drove out through the ENTRANCE, wondering why was there only one arrow on the ground.

Thank goodness Nut was on the phone with me the whole time! I managed to get to school without making any wrong turns, or crashing into anyone on the AYE. Haha.

But but, I cannot park without the poles to save my life. Seriously, I needed 2 parking lots to get the damned car in, and still ended up with the car slanted in the lot. I GIVE UP! It's impossible.

And when Glenn was in the car with us on the way to Nut's place since I was dropping her off, he held on to the handholds the whole time, claiming his life was in danger. I've got faithless friends! Tsk. But credits to him, who without a license, taught me how to do a 3-point turn so that we can go back to Clementi for dinner. Haha!

More driving over the weekend, and I'm heading to the airport on Sunday. Hurhur. I think all you weak-hearted people had better stay at home! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment