Monday, September 29, 2008

school break: mambo!

school break: mambo!

The one week has been good! I was kept busy with touchrug trainings, tuitions, (too) short study sessions in between, and catching up with friends. (: I've also been indulging in lazy mornings and pretty late nights. Some mornings I take an entire hour to roll out of bed!

So anyways, I met Glenn for dinner after his tuition, which is one minute away from my house. We're both waiting to see who's gonna kill the boy first. (We're teaching the same kid; him Math and me Chinese and English.) It's nice to have someone to complain to though. Hahaha.

Trooped off to Zouk to meet the girls for Mamboooo afterwards. It was so madly packed! The uni kids enjoying the week off school and the army boys having their block leave. There was barely space to walk, much less dance.

I was happy to see so many people though! All the faces that have disappeared since school started. Life's been too busy! It was fun while I was there, shouting above the music, imitating funny moves, downing Apple shooters and camwhoring with the girls. I left at the record time of 12.45am becauase there was touchrug training the next morning. Hahaha. Till the next one!

With Phuay and Sarah at Velvet Underground.

And Sammie! Haven't seen her for the longest time.

Hellooo you all!

Half of Sarah, Keith Toh & Seets, who's always not looking at the camera somehow.
Hahaha.

And my favourite photo of the night!
24/09/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment