Friday, September 26, 2008

shopping - serious stuff

shopping - serious stuff

Being crazily occupied with school means that I haven't had time to shop very much of late. So when Glenn asked me to go shopping with him on Friday, I hit the shops like a mad woman.

It was so funny; he was the one who needed to get a new bag, new sandals and a whole lot of other stuffs, but before he put anything over the counter, I was already armed with a lovely cardigan from Zara (finally!), a pouch for Sarah (because I can't bare the state of her pencilcase anymore. Hahaha.) and a pair of boots for touchrug! He was amazed.

We went ALL over Orchard Road, trying to cancel items off our respective shopping lists. So much walking in my new heels! By the time we were done at 10pm, I suddenly realised that I forgot my dad's present! Eeks!

So we trudged all the way back to Tangs from Centrepoint, just so that I can pick out a nice wallet for him. Late night shopping were made for people like us, I swear. But in the end we still forgot Children's Day presents for our tuition kids. Haha.

And shopping with a guy isn't so bad afterall - at least I don't have to lug all the bags around myself! Hee. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment