
Post photoshoot shot, with my neighbour director and other main lead!
Here's what I've been with besides school work - I agreed to be the main lead for Sheares Block E (that's my block) Production, which is basically a very comical High School Musical 4. Hahaha. I've never done anything like that before, and I thought it'd be nice to actually stop being a phantom and do something for Hall before I move out at the end of this semester. (Another entry for the reasons.)
I have full respect for all film productions now, even lousy ones. It's SO much work! 4 hours of filming only gives you a 4 minute segment. Each scene has to be taken a million times - from different angles, focus on different characters, wrong lighting, blah blah. Poof!
I've also learned about all the behind-the-scenes work that I've never thought of before - coordinating the clothing if we have film the same scene on separate days, coordinating everyone's schedules for "mass scenes", choreographing simple enough yet pretty dances for novices like me and finding time to teach everyone the dance. It's crazy!
It's going to be a hilarious short production, and I can't wait for everything to wrap up, then sit back and laugh at myself on screen. Hahaha. I've been the most unglam Gabriella ever, I swear.
Meanwhile, I need to stare at my schedule and will it to spare me some more free time to finish the other half of the production!
No comments:
Post a Comment