
I saw a rainbow after the rain the other day - both meteorologically and symbolically. After an afternoon of best friend therapy and 30hours of boy therapy, I'm feeling much better about everything. (:
Sarah and I had long conversations about growing up, the changes around and within us. We saw things in new light. We understood ourselves better. We promised never to lose ourselves to life. At the edge of our twenties, I think we are still looking for ourselves, trying to figure out who we are and the best route to take in life. We get lost, but we always find ourselves again.
Glenn and I had sleepy pillow talks about things between us and how we're going to find our way amidst life's madness. We came to face the fact that sometimes love alone just isn't enough; we need to live with each other. We need to hold tight and walk in the same direction. Confidence and faith came back to me. It was renewal.
So, mid-term break has been good for me afterall. I'm all ready and charged up to take on the world again!
No comments:
Post a Comment