Dear Internet,
If you would so kind and watch me have a bitch fit, here's one now. I am MASSIVELY annoyed. I feel like a pent-up volcano bigger than Mount. Fuji. I want to explode. I want to snap someone's head off. I am so annoyed that I can't concentrate on anything.
But you see, volcanoes erupt because tectonic plates are moving. Me, I am pissed off even when everything around is still. There is no rhyme or reason to this annoyance. Which makes it all the more annoying!
Every single thing pisses me off. The lift that goes up to the 3rd storey just as my finger touches the button at the lobby on the ground floor. The fly that buzzes past my ear. Too many dots in a message (like Hey... ... Can I meet at a certain time later... ...). The jumping MSN man on my dock. Too short a list of online friends whom I can whine to.
It makes me want to scream into a pillow, even though I know I'll struggle for breath afterwards. I want to crawl into my covers and hide from the world. I am tired of chasing deadlines, oversleeping in the morning due to late nights and rushing the day through. I want to Stop. And do nothing at all.
There can only be one reason. It's that damned time of the month. Argh, it sucks to be a girl sometimes!
Yours,
PMS Victim
No comments:
Post a Comment