
Yeah that's how my account looks like to me - I can't even view my own profile.
My name is Meng, I am 21 this year and I have a problem - I am a Facebook addict. No, I'm serious. The amount of time I spend on Facebook is unhealthy. Of the 18hours I'm awake everyday, I probably spend 16hours on Facebook, unless I don't have connection. Even when I've replied every notification and laughed over every funny comment twice, I am still on Facebook, surfing aimlessly.
As you can probably predict, it is not very congruent with my goal to conquer the ever-growing pile of notes on my desk. So friends, I've made the painful but noble decision of locking my FB account. I gave Glenn my password and told him to change it and keep it safe from me.
That boy did it without warning while I was still happily surfing Facebook like I would on a normal rainy afternoon, and then suddenly the message "Please log in to continue" popped up! Oh Internet, let me tell you - it felt like the beeping of your oxygen tank while you realize you won't surface in time. I desperately clicked "Comment" multiple times, hoping that last comment of mine will get posted. I was just short of breaking out into spasm and gasping for breath.
It's been 6 hours. And I've been feeling like a social recluse every single minute. Now thank God I didn't decide to have him lock my blog for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment