it can only get better
[/Edit: Scroll down for update on class chalet!]
My day started off really badly. My mom was pissy right from the moment she woke me up (MGC Club!) for some reason or another. She was annoyed with everything - the clothes in my closet because they were not in the drawer, just in the closet, the newspapers that I hardly read anymore, the breakfast that I tend to skip, the amount of time I spend in the bathroom, the clothes which I don't bring to the washing machine, the blanket that I have no time to fold, the rarity of me staying at home, the money that I spend, the hair that I leave on the comb. OMG. It was seriously driving me NUTS in the morning, especially when I was determined to have a good day.
Then the trains decided to go nuts as well! The train that I was waiting for clearly said DO NOT BOARD so I did not board and waited for the next one while all the rest of the kiasu people boarded and I was secretly laughing at them AND THEN THE TRAIN JUST DROVE OFF WITHOUT WARNING! Roars! I think those scheming MRT people saw too many people at the platform and they just had to divert some people away so they flashed the sign. VERY FUN HUH! Idiots.
When I finally got to my workplace, the damn pigeons just KNEW I was having a bad morning, I swear one bunch was perching on the ledge and another bunch was squatting at the carpark. The alley was in between. (Yes, I walk through the alley to get to my office every morning. One day I will take a picture.) Just as I walk through the first two pigeons on each side, THEY DECIDED TO SWAP PLACES! Omigosh! It's freaking scary because these stupid birds are super fat and they fly really close to your head! Bloody birds!
I whined and whined to a pretty high Yiting the whole morning and refused to do any work at all. I just sat there, listening to my iPod and swivelling on my chair, picking up phone calls ocassionally. My mood indicator was probably like down the drain!
But from lunch onwards, the day just went on an upswing. :D We were both satisfied with our meals, and had dessert! Basically I spent the afternoon doing some brainless filing and checking up the directions to Holland from my office. I even printed out a map! Though it freaking didn't work because the bus that it directed me to was old and deserted and had no buses! I ended up walking all the way to SMU to take a bus because trains are so ridiculously expensive now with adult fare. Neh.
I went to meet Malone, Sammie, Kaiyi, F&N and Xia for dinner before Malone gets shipped off to his dream holiday land - Tekong, to get his hair shaved off. It was a superb dinner at Crystal Jade, and it was definitely more than the food. We had the best time just sitting there and talking. We talked about work, school (or the lack of it right now), parents, friends, and of course, the big Army thing. Xia is the funniest story-teller in the whole wide world! Seriously, everyone should get a chance to watch him tell a story at least once in a lifetime. It will totally make your day.
Oh, and by accident, we managed to dig out the soon-to-be army boy's long-buried secret! "I'M ALONE AND I'M LOVING IT", right Marc? HAHAHA! Sorry, inside joke. What's said at the table remains at the table, but I just had to mention it. :D
It was a very, very good dinner, and I had alot of fun. (: I love meeting up with friends and just spending time together, even though we felt kinda old meeting for dinner at Crystal Jade after work and before enlistment! Can you imagine, the next thing you know we'll be looking out for places with free/cheap parking because at least a few of us would be driving there! This growing up thing is pretty scary.
And to Malone - Take care & STAY ALIVE in army okay! Despite our horrible stories about how boys are constantly endangering their lives in the dumbest ways possible, ie putting the grenade under your helmet and sitting on it because you were having an emo day. Or sleeping under the tank while you're on patrol duty. When you come out BALD, I will own at your ass at Daytona!
My day started off really badly. My mom was pissy right from the moment she woke me up (MGC Club!) for some reason or another. She was annoyed with everything - the clothes in my closet because they were not in the drawer, just in the closet, the newspapers that I hardly read anymore, the breakfast that I tend to skip, the amount of time I spend in the bathroom, the clothes which I don't bring to the washing machine, the blanket that I have no time to fold, the rarity of me staying at home, the money that I spend, the hair that I leave on the comb. OMG. It was seriously driving me NUTS in the morning, especially when I was determined to have a good day.
Then the trains decided to go nuts as well! The train that I was waiting for clearly said DO NOT BOARD so I did not board and waited for the next one while all the rest of the kiasu people boarded and I was secretly laughing at them AND THEN THE TRAIN JUST DROVE OFF WITHOUT WARNING! Roars! I think those scheming MRT people saw too many people at the platform and they just had to divert some people away so they flashed the sign. VERY FUN HUH! Idiots.
When I finally got to my workplace, the damn pigeons just KNEW I was having a bad morning, I swear one bunch was perching on the ledge and another bunch was squatting at the carpark. The alley was in between. (Yes, I walk through the alley to get to my office every morning. One day I will take a picture.) Just as I walk through the first two pigeons on each side, THEY DECIDED TO SWAP PLACES! Omigosh! It's freaking scary because these stupid birds are super fat and they fly really close to your head! Bloody birds!
I whined and whined to a pretty high Yiting the whole morning and refused to do any work at all. I just sat there, listening to my iPod and swivelling on my chair, picking up phone calls ocassionally. My mood indicator was probably like down the drain!
But from lunch onwards, the day just went on an upswing. :D We were both satisfied with our meals, and had dessert! Basically I spent the afternoon doing some brainless filing and checking up the directions to Holland from my office. I even printed out a map! Though it freaking didn't work because the bus that it directed me to was old and deserted and had no buses! I ended up walking all the way to SMU to take a bus because trains are so ridiculously expensive now with adult fare. Neh.
I went to meet Malone, Sammie, Kaiyi, F&N and Xia for dinner before Malone gets shipped off to his dream holiday land - Tekong, to get his hair shaved off. It was a superb dinner at Crystal Jade, and it was definitely more than the food. We had the best time just sitting there and talking. We talked about work, school (or the lack of it right now), parents, friends, and of course, the big Army thing. Xia is the funniest story-teller in the whole wide world! Seriously, everyone should get a chance to watch him tell a story at least once in a lifetime. It will totally make your day.
Oh, and by accident, we managed to dig out the soon-to-be army boy's long-buried secret! "I'M ALONE AND I'M LOVING IT", right Marc? HAHAHA! Sorry, inside joke. What's said at the table remains at the table, but I just had to mention it. :D
It was a very, very good dinner, and I had alot of fun. (: I love meeting up with friends and just spending time together, even though we felt kinda old meeting for dinner at Crystal Jade after work and before enlistment! Can you imagine, the next thing you know we'll be looking out for places with free/cheap parking because at least a few of us would be driving there! This growing up thing is pretty scary.
And to Malone - Take care & STAY ALIVE in army okay! Despite our horrible stories about how boys are constantly endangering their lives in the dumbest ways possible, ie putting the grenade under your helmet and sitting on it because you were having an emo day. Or sleeping under the tank while you're on patrol duty. When you come out BALD, I will own at your ass at Daytona!
The F&N secret gourmets.
Xia and his future girlfriend! Too cute!
The office girls.
Malone & Kaiyi, before she went off early.
In dresses and pretty shoes!
Hello hello, the last night of freedom is a busy night okay.
Xia, doing his toothpick thing. Haha!
With Sammie my lovely!
Hey girls, he belongs to the Billionaire Boys Club. What are you waiting for!
The next time I see him, his one-inch tall hair will be gone!
Us girls in the confusing toilet with the same misleading doors.I opened the wrong one and walked into the storeroom. Dammit!
All 7 of us. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment