Tuesday, January 08, 2008

some 2aa2 fun

some 2aa2 fun

Class chalet was very fun and super funny! Ivan's injured toe was the joke of the night (and the next morning as well). Hahaha that idiot scraped his entire shin playing Pepsi Cola and then Jarrod did something during their soccer game and his toe started bleeding! And since he decided to wrap a bunch of tissue paper on it as temporary bandage, it attracted everyone's attention and it was just so tempting to step on. Haha! Yes, as usual, he was getting bullied to no end. :D

I brought my 35dollar coolass frisbee as well! Haha I managed to play soccer + frisbee as the same time with the boys after Shu left and before Sheryll came. ME! Soccer! Say WOW! Say it! Hahaha. Okay, I admit, it took great efforts to stop the ball and not step on it and fall down. And the frisbee kept going over the gate or into the trees. But that was the boys, not me. Heh.

Then there was the Hybrid Fish incident. I think Oli wrapped both the fish and chicken in the aluminium foil, and the boys were so convinced they were eating some super delicious fish (and Jarrod deduced it must be HYBRID FISH!), when they were actually eating plain old chicken. Hahaha!

Omg, and they were SO annoying when we tried to sleep at like 3am! Jarrod just rambled on and on, talking total nonsense like, going back in time and becoming an ape and counting sheep. Oh my gosh, Sheryll and I really wanted to bash him. Ivan was just whining on and on about his toe. Hahaha! And when all of us finally shut Jarrod up, Oli took out his camera and flashed it in everyone's faces when we thought he was asleep the whole time! It was camera-flash war from there on.

When I opened my eyes at 7am in the semi-darkness, I saw a figure sitting at the end of the bed and got quite a shock! Hahaha turns out Mel was super early to join us for breakfast (which didn't happen eventually because we lazed in bed for so long). That girl's superb, she caught the first bus can you believe it!

We called and tried to extend the check-out time but they were nehneh and only let us be half an hour late. But just as we were leaving, it started pouring! Haha! So I called the Operator's desk up in my grown-up office voice, now so well practised from all the phone calls, and informed them that we would not be able to leave until the rain stops. YIPEEE! Now you can't do anything about it!

There were more rounds of bridge and daidee, followed up us crazy girls jumping on the beds and taking polaroids, pillow fight and the boys' all-time favourite taupok. It's as good as a chalet gets on a lazy rainy day.

Lunch was at Tampines Mall, and the boys are still buying from the same stall! Ever so strong, their Brotherhood. Haha. We went to the arcade after that and it was damn fun, as usual. I think I'm gonna get addicted to the freaking place soon. Tsk! Oh and they had Bishi Bashi (unlike PS) and I made everyone play with me. Hahaha I LOVE that game! It's just super fun, for the lack of a better description.

And because I am hardly free on weekdays, I made full use of my day off and dropped by Lido to visit Fran at her new Levi's job! :D I love surprising people at work, I just visited Sarah the other day! Too bad I work in a boring office and no one can visit me. Boo!

Okay I'm tired and am starting to ramble, can you tell? Picture time!

Spot the sore 'thumb' sticking out!

Daidee Queens. :D

The flash war.

Ivan the bird.

Irving, trying not to laugh.

Mel hopped into bed with us. Hahaha.

I just refused to get up.

Taupooook!

Jarrod says he's sorry for talking rubbish in the middle of the night.

Great timer shot!

OLI take care in Army! Don't be too nice, they'll bully you! Haha make good use of your height and bully everyone else instead. :D Be proud of your bald head when you come out in 2 weeks' time, at least we'll be able to spot you super easily in the crowd. Hahaha. We will all miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment