
Monday morning, and I was standing in my room, with one leg up on the chair. Despite being 5minutes late already, I was patiently cutting tiny strips out of my facial cotton pads and measuring out exact lengths of first-aid tape… all in imitation of plain old PLASTERS.
I ran out of them this morning. Like, not a single one left in the house! My black shoes were the only thing that would go with my office outfit of the day, but I already boast a bursting blister on my right foot. It sorta drove me to desperation.
One of the many tragedies of being an office girl is this – I am actually tired of heels. Can you believe it! So Yiting and I went out to Cheers to buy a pair of 3dollar flipflops each to wear in the office. Haha!
Meanwhile, I definitely need to stock up on my supply of plasters!
No comments:
Post a Comment