Tuesday, June 17, 2008

guess who's back!

guess who's back!


YES, IT'S FRANCINE CHYE, BIMBO NO. 2!

Kaiyi and I wanted to surprise her by waving that card at her outside the arrival hall today.

What really happened was, we were running kinda late for her 7.10pm flight, so I decided to message Michelle (Fran's sister) and check with her. 2minutes later, I got a call from Fran herself.

"Hey Meng, I'm on the car already."

HAHAHA. Can you imagine my shock? I was like, WHAT??

Just moments ago Kaiyi was reassuring me that Fran would probably only come out at 8pm. I called her immediately and told her, "Kaiyi, we have to get off the train. Now." Haha! (We were on the same train but couldn't find each other.)

In the end, we went straight to East Coast Park and joined Fran and her family for dinner!

Things like that ONLY happen to us, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment