off for camp
Hello friends! I'm gonna disappear for 6 days - I'll be off to NUS Sports Camp 2008! It lasts from Monday to Saturday, and the packlist includes 11 sets of clothes. Yes, 11!
I'm so tired from packing already. I even bought a huge duffel bag so that I won't have to show up with a luggage, looking like an idiot. Haha!
Things to look forward to include cable-skiing, Paintball, nightcycling, Luge rides, wakeboarding, nightcycling, pool games, a day at Sentosa and heaps more! As usual, I am so excited! My first UNI camp! ((: I just hope I'll still be alive and kicking at the end of the 6 mad days.
I've met my OG once, and they look like pretty nice people. Fran's friend, Nut, is in my OG, and we've happily made friends already. At least I won't be completely friendless for sure. Haha.
Long update and hopefully pictures in 6 days. I'll miss you'all, especially my two bimbos!
No comments:
Post a Comment