That's only 1/3 of my OG, Samurai, at one of my favourite activites. It's one of the best photos I've got so far, and we all look so happy!
The camp was so much fun! We tried so many different sports - from netball to handball to archery to floorball to beach volleyball to Paintball to 6hrs of night cycling to rock-climbing to cable-skiing to dragonboating to Laserquest to rollerblading. It was crazy!
I had a total of about some 14hours of sleep over the 6days. My goodness, I have NEVER been so tired in my entire life before! It's like some mad challenge to my limits. Completely crazy. At one point of time, Nut and I actually whined so much that we wanted to sit down and cry. Hahaha.
Then there were the highly embarassing and scandalous forfeits. Let's just say there were lip-to-lip contact, people eating/licking things off other people, and obscene poses struck. I really don't think you need to know the rest! Hahaha.
The camp was so much fun! We tried so many different sports - from netball to handball to archery to floorball to beach volleyball to Paintball to 6hrs of night cycling to rock-climbing to cable-skiing to dragonboating to Laserquest to rollerblading. It was crazy!
I had a total of about some 14hours of sleep over the 6days. My goodness, I have NEVER been so tired in my entire life before! It's like some mad challenge to my limits. Completely crazy. At one point of time, Nut and I actually whined so much that we wanted to sit down and cry. Hahaha.
Then there were the highly embarassing and scandalous forfeits. Let's just say there were lip-to-lip contact, people eating/licking things off other people, and obscene poses struck. I really don't think you need to know the rest! Hahaha.
We also had secret names (mine was Marissa and my SP's was Ryan like in the OC!) and secret pals (SPs). I'll probably never forget Nut's expression when I came back and declared I was home free. HAHAHA. She hit jackpot! In what sense I can't say. Inside joke!
I think this post sounds funny. I'm still trying to get used to civilisation. It feels funny to be sitting here in an aircon with hours of free time to spare. Hahaha. Proper update with the photos and all soon! (:
I think this post sounds funny. I'm still trying to get used to civilisation. It feels funny to be sitting here in an aircon with hours of free time to spare. Hahaha. Proper update with the photos and all soon! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment