I had a crazy month! I think it's the busiest one of the 8 months of holidays so far. There're people to meet and things to do every single day! The only days when I can laze at home and sleep till 2pm are Sundays - family day. I totally love it.
Before this month, I was complaining to Sarah about how boring life was getting, and how stagnant things were. Hahaha so be careful what you wish for!
Part of my busy days were because my the waitressing job at Loof. Though the 6.30pm - 1.30am/3.30am timing looks like it frees up your day, but it always turns your bio clock topsy turvy, so that it becomes impossible to wake up before noon. I wasn't unhappy to quit! (:
I will catch up with this blog soon, so many things to blog about! And I definitely want to do a review on all the things I've done this holidays before school starts. :D And you ask, does a month count as forever?
No comments:
Post a Comment