a beautiful moment
A sunny afternoon, sitting at Starbucks all by myself.
Toasted bagels and a cuppa caramel frapp.
My favourite slow songs playing on my iPod.
People murmuring, conversations of different lives blending.
A million thoughts floating around in my head.
The past, the present, the confusion, the certainty.
Life, rushing before my eyes, dancing with my soul.
The world, spinning ever so slowly.
And as I sit quietly, I found a moment of my own.
A solitude, a sign, a secret place.
It was beautiful.
Toasted bagels and a cuppa caramel frapp.
My favourite slow songs playing on my iPod.
People murmuring, conversations of different lives blending.
A million thoughts floating around in my head.
The past, the present, the confusion, the certainty.
Life, rushing before my eyes, dancing with my soul.
The world, spinning ever so slowly.
And as I sit quietly, I found a moment of my own.
A solitude, a sign, a secret place.
It was beautiful.
Perhaps sometimes, you don't even need an answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment