Monday, July 07, 2008

glam? what's that?

glam? what's that?



Ever since I came back from the sports camp, reality has been feeling kinda funny. It feels funny to not wake up to incessant banging on the door. It feels funny not to brush my teeth at the common sink. It feels funny not to pull my hair back and tuck it all under my cap all the time. It feels funny to be in anything other than t-shirt and shorts!

I've forgotten how to take my time in the shower. I've forgotten how to take proper care of my skin. I've forgotten how to trim my nails or wash off the polish. I've forgotten how to blow dry my hair. Even slapping on toner and moisturiser has become such a chore.

When I go out to meet my girlfriends these days, I just throw on a decent t-shirt and shorts or skirt to go along! I can't be bothered with my impossible bangs anymore; I just pop my good old cap on and off I go. Instead of picking a pair of heels to spice up the boring outfit, I choose the comfy flats, no matter how unglam. Even with pimples having the party of their lives on my face, I ditch the foundation and blusher, and simply pull my cap lower. The closest thing I've come to make up was lip gloss.

I have become so totally unglam!

It's like the camp has turned me into a cavewoman of sorts. Omg, it's so scary. I must learn to vain and glam again. This t-shirt and shorts thing cannot go on!

Mission for the week: Get out of the house in nice clothes and heels! Plus that tiny handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment