school to school
So I broke my own record and arrived AN HOUR late for driving today! And the lesson's only 1hr40mins long. Hahaha. I woke up at 10.20am for the 9.50am, and I was like, OH SHIT. Yeah, big time.
I think I'm the worst student BBDC can possibly have. Car crashes at Stage 4. Perpetually late for lessons, and even theory tests. Messaging her way through theory classes. I think if I push it further, they might not even let me take my TP next month! Haha.
After racing through 2 test routes, I found my way to NUS to meet Mel for our medical checkup so that they know we're healthy enough to be students of NUS. Hahaha. Being the smarties as usual, we were during their lunch break!
The medical checkup was weird! There was a pee test! You see people holding their pee in a cup and walking around. WEIRD! And then the doctor would feel your stomach and your boobs. I started GIGGLING non-stop. Hahahaha! Totally embarassing!
Then we went back to AC to get our SGCs and A level certs. For the first time, we're the first from our class to collect/hand in things at the General Office. Hahaha. I bet they are surprised. I bet they remember the 2 notorious AA2 girls who refused to pay their Sports Complex fees and other miscellaneous fees. I think we still owe the school money!
And I can't believe school starts in about a week. Already!
No comments:
Post a Comment