one of those blog things
Okay, so I saw this thing on both Ashley and Jayce's blog almost simultaneously. Haha. Here goes!
Name twenty people you can think of right now.
Don't read the question(s) until you've named the 20 people.
At the end of this, choose five people to do this.
(But like you kinda remember the questions when you read this from people's blog? Hahaha.)
1. Sarah Lim
2. Ashley
3. Shiyan
4. Yuhan
5. Quikz
6. Hanafi
7. Xia
8. Shawn Lai
9. Shu En
10. Yiting
11. Sheryll
12. Jotham
13. John
14. Peiyan
15. Reena
16. Shu Hui
17. Pamela
18. Cheryl Soh
19. Zheng Hao
20. Song Hui
How did you meet #14(Peiyan)?
Haha back in Commonwealth. =)
What would you do if you didn't meet #1(Sarah Lim)?
I'd have missed out so much love, fun, laughter and everything else nice under the sun. I'm gonna say something lesbianish & cliched - I'D LIVE A LIFE WITHOUT COLOURS. Hahaha.
What if #9 (Shu En) and #20(Song Hui) dated?
Hmm... They are both such nice people. I think Song Hui would make Shu laugh a lot. =D
Would #6 (Hanafi) and #17 (Pamela)?
HAHAHA! Pamela would probably run away.
Describe #3(Shiyan).
B-I-M-B-O! She's the best person to describe. Shiyan's so funny she makes me laugh everyday, without fail. Most of the time she's living in outerspace or LaLaLand, so she always ends up doing hilarious things, such as claiming the toilet cleaner guy as her father. This will never end if I continue. Haha. But that aside, she's one pretty woman who makes a great friend. =)
Is #8 (Shawn Lai) attractive?
Haha pretty hot body I'd say. Which probably explains why he's always topless during trainings and stuffs. Lol.
Describe #7 (Xia).
This is THE philosopher man. He may joke around all the time (which is really entertaining), but when it comes to serious stuff, he shocks you with all his philosophies of life man. And he's got funny comments on almost everything! Haha.
Know of any #12 (Jotham) family members?
Nope, I only know his dad's a pastor.
What would you do if #18 (Cheryl Soh) confess to you that he likes you?
Cheryl loves me dearly for a fact. =) At least I would like to think. Hahaha.
What language does #15 (Reena) speak?
Haha! Funny how Reena's name is #15 on Ashley's blog too. Reena speaks LOUSY CHINESE! And English with her Spanish slang of "Ya man!". Lols.
Who is #9 (Shu En) going out with?
Nobody! Free as a lark! Though she dates me occasionally. Hahaha. =D
How old is #16 (Shu Hui)?
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 I was trying to form some nice Math pattern. Don't laugh!
When is the last time you spoke to #13 (John)?
Spoke? We like haven't exactly talked to each other before. Lol!
Who is #2's (Ashley) favourite band/singer?
This old grandpapa's band whose name I can't remember. Haha I have a feeling she's gonna scream at me.
Would you ever date #4 (Yuhan)?
Haha if I were a guy, of course! She's so funny she'll make me laugh SO MUCH. =D
Would you ever date #1 (Sarah Lim)?
YES YES YES! She's one hot babe and she can be my money-manager and she'll ensure that I'll die rich! BUT she makes a lousy housewife. So do I. So we cannot get married. =(
Is #19 (Zheng Hao ) single?
NO! He's so happily attached, the two of them are about to drown me in their sweetness soon. Haha.
What's #10's (Yiting) last name?
Tan! Tan for Tanner! Ha!
Would you ever be in a relationship with #11 (Sheryll)?
Haha yea we have a great friendship going on. And a prawn-gorilla relationship too. Lol!
School of #3 (Shiyan)?
ACJC! =D
Where does #6 (Hanafi) live?
Clementi.
What's your fave thing about #5 (Quikz)?
I can talk to him anytime about anything without a worry. =)
Have you seen #2(Ashley) naked before?
HAHAHA this is so sick! NO!
Here are the five people:
1. Yiting
2. Cheryl
3. Yuhan
2. Cheryl
1. Yiting
Hahaha all the rest either do not have a blog or have already done it.
Okay, so I saw this thing on both Ashley and Jayce's blog almost simultaneously. Haha. Here goes!
Name twenty people you can think of right now.
Don't read the question(s) until you've named the 20 people.
At the end of this, choose five people to do this.
(But like you kinda remember the questions when you read this from people's blog? Hahaha.)
1. Sarah Lim
2. Ashley
3. Shiyan
4. Yuhan
5. Quikz
6. Hanafi
7. Xia
8. Shawn Lai
9. Shu En
10. Yiting
11. Sheryll
12. Jotham
13. John
14. Peiyan
15. Reena
16. Shu Hui
17. Pamela
18. Cheryl Soh
19. Zheng Hao
20. Song Hui
How did you meet #14(Peiyan)?
Haha back in Commonwealth. =)
What would you do if you didn't meet #1(Sarah Lim)?
I'd have missed out so much love, fun, laughter and everything else nice under the sun. I'm gonna say something lesbianish & cliched - I'D LIVE A LIFE WITHOUT COLOURS. Hahaha.
What if #9 (Shu En) and #20(Song Hui) dated?
Hmm... They are both such nice people. I think Song Hui would make Shu laugh a lot. =D
Would #6 (Hanafi) and #17 (Pamela)?
HAHAHA! Pamela would probably run away.
Describe #3(Shiyan).
B-I-M-B-O! She's the best person to describe. Shiyan's so funny she makes me laugh everyday, without fail. Most of the time she's living in outerspace or LaLaLand, so she always ends up doing hilarious things, such as claiming the toilet cleaner guy as her father. This will never end if I continue. Haha. But that aside, she's one pretty woman who makes a great friend. =)
Is #8 (Shawn Lai) attractive?
Haha pretty hot body I'd say. Which probably explains why he's always topless during trainings and stuffs. Lol.
Describe #7 (Xia).
This is THE philosopher man. He may joke around all the time (which is really entertaining), but when it comes to serious stuff, he shocks you with all his philosophies of life man. And he's got funny comments on almost everything! Haha.
Know of any #12 (Jotham) family members?
Nope, I only know his dad's a pastor.
What would you do if #18 (Cheryl Soh) confess to you that he likes you?
Cheryl loves me dearly for a fact. =) At least I would like to think. Hahaha.
What language does #15 (Reena) speak?
Haha! Funny how Reena's name is #15 on Ashley's blog too. Reena speaks LOUSY CHINESE! And English with her Spanish slang of "Ya man!". Lols.
Who is #9 (Shu En) going out with?
Nobody! Free as a lark! Though she dates me occasionally. Hahaha. =D
How old is #16 (Shu Hui)?
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 I was trying to form some nice Math pattern. Don't laugh!
When is the last time you spoke to #13 (John)?
Spoke? We like haven't exactly talked to each other before. Lol!
Who is #2's (Ashley) favourite band/singer?
This old grandpapa's band whose name I can't remember. Haha I have a feeling she's gonna scream at me.
Would you ever date #4 (Yuhan)?
Haha if I were a guy, of course! She's so funny she'll make me laugh SO MUCH. =D
Would you ever date #1 (Sarah Lim)?
YES YES YES! She's one hot babe and she can be my money-manager and she'll ensure that I'll die rich! BUT she makes a lousy housewife. So do I. So we cannot get married. =(
Is #19 (Zheng Hao ) single?
NO! He's so happily attached, the two of them are about to drown me in their sweetness soon. Haha.
What's #10's (Yiting) last name?
Tan! Tan for Tanner! Ha!
Would you ever be in a relationship with #11 (Sheryll)?
Haha yea we have a great friendship going on. And a prawn-gorilla relationship too. Lol!
School of #3 (Shiyan)?
ACJC! =D
Where does #6 (Hanafi) live?
Clementi.
What's your fave thing about #5 (Quikz)?
I can talk to him anytime about anything without a worry. =)
Have you seen #2(Ashley) naked before?
HAHAHA this is so sick! NO!
Here are the five people:
1. Yiting
2. Cheryl
3. Yuhan
2. Cheryl
1. Yiting
Hahaha all the rest either do not have a blog or have already done it.
~
Sarah and I destressing while mugging at KAP today. Haha.
(This was originally another picture, but Sarah forbids me to put it here.
Interested parties can approach me personally for it! =D)
I have this weird sudden urge to gather all 20 of the people above to take a group picture and develop it super huge and hang it on my wall. Haha me and my weird urges. I tried not to think of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment