so, how's school? you ask.
I'm feeling smart. Reeeeeaaaaaly smart. Because I got an A for my Lit Essay on The Handmaid's Tale! A! Do you know what that is? That's the first letter in the alphabet series! The first letter! FIRST! That's the best grade you can ever score for an essay, or anything for that matter! I apologise for my blabbering and incoherence of speech, but I'm really happy about it, even though it's an A-. I put in alot of effort for this, so I think I deserve to float in the little bubble of my happiness and pride a little longer, don't you think? Haha. I'm always really happy when hard work pays off. To think I'm kinda on the same level with Marianne in my Lit class who incoporates philosophical stuffs in her essay! The Marianne who I look up to with awe most of the time. Yayness!
Okay, and then I passed my Economics! It's a literal pass. Meaning, 10 out of 20marks. And it's DRQ. I dread essays. No, wait. I simply dread Econs. I always fall asleep without fail on Monday afternoon tutorials. And the lecturer is so annoying it's so hard to just pay attention and not get annoyed.
That's Monday for you.
Tuesday was non-existent because I stayed home. I sounded like a frog the entire day, croaking away to myself. Oh, and in the span of the transition hours from Monday night to Tuesday morning, I've developed a suddenly liking for milk. Plain Marigold HL milk. I have no idea why. When I was younger I convinced myself that I was allergic to milk, so much so that every time a glass of milk is within 30cm of me I'd feel like puking. So I decided to try and make up for all the missed milk of the growing up years in one day.
Breakfast: One glass.
In between naps: One glass.
Before dinner: One glass.
After dinner: One glass.
Before bedtime: One glass.
Grand total: ONE CARTON (which is really only about 1000ml).
So now my tummy feels really funny. All my friends told me I'm gonna have diarhhea (damn the word), not factoring in the 5 huge spoonfuls of Pi Pa Gao and the entire box of Strepsils I consumed yesterday. I'm loading the toilets with rolls and rolls of toilet paper.
And then there was GP mock paper today. I swear I've become dumber. Not because the 3hour paper killed my brain cells, but because half my brain cells probably froze to death in LT3. Sarah was so cold her lips turned purple, no kidding.
So technically, my second day of Term 4 ended at 6pm. Hmm, school's fine, I say.Cos I can't turn to you, when it all falls apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment