The morning of 30th August 2006 saw a pouring torrent and a winding queue at the cab stand at Bouna Vista MRT Station. All of them were ACJC students waiting for cabs to get to school. Haha. It was raining SO heavily! The rain just came in the middle of nowhere and boy, did it pour. But I was rather happy because that means I can be late with perfect reason with everyone else and cab without feeling bad at all. Heh.
Celebrations at AC was so good! The theme of Survivor was really cool and the whole Outwit, Outlast and Outmark thing was so funny. And the performances were good too. My favourite is the Song Items by the teachers! They edited the lyrics of 'Wake Me Up When Septemeber (The Lecuture) Ends' and 'When You Say Nothing At All', and sang it from the students' and teachers' persepective of school respectively. Damn creative!
And the highlight of the programme was when a roach ended up crawling on Shawn somehow. It was SO GROSS. Suddenly he just discovered that freaking huge roach was on his shoulder, and he just let it crawl all the way to his hand! All the girls within the radius of 10metres screamed and scurried out of the way. And Shawn, he just walked calmly to the dustbin at the front of the hall and flung the roach into the bin. Haha they actually clapped for the 'Roach Hero'.


After that I went to Commonwealth with Sarah and Yuhan and arrived in time for the concert. It was kinda boring, but it felt good sitting at the gallery and looking down at all my juniors, be part of the school and talk without getting yelled this time. =) I kinda missed being a student in sky blue.
I saw all the teachers whom really made a difference in my seconday school life and I still feel that I owe all my results to them. I liked the warm and fuzzy feeling there always surfaces when I go back to Commonwealth and feel like a kid again with all teachers whom know me so well. And of cos all my beloved dears!

My loveliest bimbos. =)

The AC babes.

The Geography lady/ ex-Mango-addict/ SK2-lover.
1/1 girls - all grown up.

The best of Commonwealth - 4/3 of 2005.
Will you still be my hero?
No comments:
Post a Comment