Mommy slipped into paranoia on Monday night when I came home in my contact lenses. She claimed that it was still unsafe to wear my contact lenses because the infection hasn't completely gone away. So she made me go and see the doctor again yesterday. Haha, not that I mind, since I get to sleep one hour more. And the doctor says I'm perfectly fine already. No more dizziness and ugliness from spectacles! =)
So Tuesday passed really fast with me coming to school at 10.30am and all the breaks in between. And horray! We completed our Written Report. Ugh, stinky PW. Gotten rid of, finally! At least for the moment. But I'm happy enough.
After school revealed a busy field dotted with people playing various games, like frisbee, touch rugby, soccer and hockey. It seemed that half the school was on the field, soaking up the sun and sweating it out and just having pure fun. I like to have trainings on such days, when everyone's around! The last training, until November, was good because the seniors came down, all of us had alot of fun, and we really worked it out!
For once in a long, long time, we had enough people for games! Haha. We played juniors vs seniors 3-a-side street netball and because Gaby was banned from shooting, we took 20minutes to put in the first goal. Hahaha. After that we did some TEAM ball drills (not pair work anymore!), which were happily familiar. Kah Yee and I were the monsters at the drills. Lols. Then we played 4 or 5-a-side half court netball with dribbling! Heh, after awhile we were all really good at dribbling. Haha. Then came the conditioning which made me feel like ChunLee from Streetfighter, because I had to jump until my heels kicked my own butt over a team mate who'd be doing static. Gosh, I had to do 4sets of 50jumps. If I kick your ass now you'd probably fly to Mexico. Haha.
Today was good because I managed to persuade myself to get out of bed on time and go for the 4period GP essay in the morning! Tsk, ponning classes is an easy habit to pick up, but kinda hard to kick. I need to work on my self-discipline, which is non-existant at the moment. Haha. But I'm rather happy that I completed the whole essay (which was the reason why I didn't wanna go in the first place) within the lesson.
I always love my Chinese breaks on Wednesdays after GP, even though I have no break-partner. Today I sat at the bleachers listening to my iPod, reading my funny bimbo book and smiling spastically to myself, stretching out my legs, enjoying the morning breeze and sunshine and trying to to take nice pictures without working anything more than my finger muscles. Haha. It was so good for the soul!
Just taking in the world.
Then there was Geog lecture.
I was too lazy to take down notes so I decided to make better use of my camera.
Sarah and I, in my walk-in closet/changing room. =D

Uniquely Singapore, indeed.
Apparently, this tree in town is supposed to be Uniquely Singapore, decorated in line for the preparations of welcoming the International Monetary Fund meeting. I thought it looks kinda diseased, like AIDS or something. Hahaha. But on second thought it looks quite cute and mushroomy. Weird thing is both Sarah and I didn't notice the trunk until Shiyan mentioned it. The whole row of trees were decorated this way. Kinda strange to look at. But well, Uniquely Singapore I guess.

The skies are still blue.
I just aimed the camera up at the sky and took a random shot when Shiyan and I were walking out of school on Monday. It turned out really nice, when we weren't expecting anything at all. It's a wonder how life works, eh? When you held my hand and taught me how to read the time on my watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment