Sunday, August 13, 2006

seven days of goodness

seven days of goodness

Monday

  • Econs was never-ending. So we decided to pass time by sneaking shots of teacher and students alike. Hahaha. Look at Carol the Sleeping Beauty!
  • Shu and I left school at 2pm because we were too tired. Lol.

Tuesday


  • Award's Day at Commonwealth.
  • I sat for HOURS at the Jurong East Sports Hall singing National Day songs and clapping like a retard with Yiting and just sitting and waiting and singing more National Day songs to recieve ONE PIECE OF PAPER.
  • And I missed the chance to stand on the chairs and dance at AC's celebration.
  • Training after that rocked socks! We did about 200 sit-ups and push-ups each. Now I've got abs so nice everyone would squeal for me. Hahaha. Okay, I wish.
  • I jumped into the pool after training! It was the best thing on earth.
  • Fireworks with Mommy and Fat Little Bro at night!

My brother's photography skills are fantastic.

Wednesday


Hahaha. Ashely was trying all means to avoid the camera.

  • Happy Birthday Singapore!
  • It's a holiday. =D
  • I went for lunch with Mommy at Kuishinbo! (Yes, the restaurant whose advertisement goes "One two three, dong dong dong, we are Kuishinbo.") I was spoilt for choice for good food. And that made me very happy for the rest of the day! Haha.
  • Made my way to KAP to mug my holiday away with Shiyan, Ashely, Shawn, Jayce and Chris.
  • Rocks drove me mad.

My two favourite pictures of the day. =)

Thursday

  • More mugging at Subway @ Marina Square with the same bunch, minus Chris.
  • DAYTONA! Haha, we're getting addicted. But I think Daytona after mugging is a good idea because you can scream and bang and whack the steering wheel like nobody's business? A really good way of relieving stress.
  • Other stress-relievers include: Bishi Bashi and the Punching Game!

Friday

  • Back to school.
  • It was a good kinda lousy day. Lols.
  • We play touch rugby for PE. Such fun! But I lost then later found my favourite earring, but it was squashed and spoilt. =(
  • Eyecandied break! =)
  • Finally, the DREADED GEOGRAPHY TEST.
  • For some reason I won't tell, I wish the test was LONGER. Hahaha.
  • Jogging and gyming with Sarah was very fun! I was so smart I pulled a muscle because the weight was too heavy. Lol.
  • More of eyecandy. =D
  • That's why it was a good kinda lousy day!

Saturday

  • Swimming and tanning at Keppel Club with Sarah, Ashley and Shiyan! Keppel Club's a really nice place. Quiet and relaxing. So good for a weekend escape. =)
  • I did something stupid. I swear I forgot to bring my brains.

    Here are the steps to operating the lockers in the changing room:
    1. Close the locker.
    2. Set your lock combination.
    3. Turn the knob to CLOSE.

    Here's what I did:
    1. Close the locker.
    2. Turn the knob to CLOSE.
    3. Set your lock combination.

    Hahaha! The guy at the reception had to come and open the locker for me. It was kinda embarassing cos I told him the wrong locker number at first and that locker wasn't locked. Lol.
  • Attempted mugging at Marina Square's Subway. Failed. Say no more.
  • MORE FIREWORKS! With Xia, Cheresa, Marc Malone and Samuel from Hwa Chong. Saturday's fireworks were phenomenal. Especially the last part, where everything just kept exploded into golden bits that fell like diamond rain. I'm even more inspired to write a song now. Hahaha.
  • Xia was mad. He picked fights and tiffs with Sarah and me and we kinda fought like kids. Hahaha.

See the little boy in orange?
He was laughing at Xia while he did his Coffeeshop-Uncle antics and imitating him!
Hahaha it was so funny man! I can so imagine him growing up to be Little Xia.

Dazzling.

Sunday

  • Commonwealth's last carnival at the current compound. I went back with Sarah and Peiyan.
  • It was SO crowded, we ended up sitting at the flag pole, camwhoring and grabbing friends to camwhore with us when they walked past. Haha!
  • Felt good to be right back at home!
  • I don't feel like writing much. Pictures will do. =)

Some things never change. =)

I wish weekends were longer, so that I would have enough time for both my friends and family. Oh, and school work. I miss staying at home. Just sitting around, lazing with the family. Alright, next weekend shall be a homey one! Smile for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment