Friday, August 11, 2006

attempt of a song

attempt of a song

And it all faded into nothingness.

one night i looked up at the sky
and watched a thousand brilliant stars
explode into diamond dust above us
red orange yellow blue green violet indigo
fragments of rainbow drifting in the night
a whirl of colours dancing across the vast stage

but tonight i watched it all
sparkle and shimmer like dying fireflies
and fade away
into a nothingness so out of reach

it must have been a dream.

click away at the shutter of a camera
desperately trying to catch hold of the gold
capture the image of paradise
twinkling and sparkling bright
like a love that used to shine
it was such a dazzling, amazing paradise

but still tonight it all
had to end and disappear
so fade away
into a nothingness so out of reach

it must have been a dream.

~

The fireworks display left me with a strong urge to WRITE A SONG. Hahaha. Yes, oh so random but I really feel like writing a song! It must be the High School Musical bug too. But look at my pathetic attempt. Tsk, it's not even half a song. I need more emo-ness. Lols.

I NEED INSPIRATION! And a composer. Haha okay forget it. I think this is just one of my random weird urges. Like that to have nicely pedicured toes on my way to school.

Back to the Rock Cycle Song then.

No comments:

Post a Comment