Tuesday, August 22, 2006

one of my tuesdays

one of my tuesdays

  • I was so tired in the morning, I turned on the tap to wash my feet, only to realise I've turned on the shower. I was standing right under the showerhead in my uniform.
    >
  • I got caught for cheating in the GP package test and earned myself a straight zero. For the first time in a long while, I felt really bad for being bad.
    >
  • It was a bleachers-iPod-Strawberry-milkshakes day. The weather was so good, and the breeze kept lifting my hair.
    <
  • I love all the girls in my class for coming over to the bleachers; I love Sarah for always being there to hear my rant; I love Carol for laughing with me watching a certain teacher catwalk across the field in sandals, big sunglasses and flowery shirt; I love Jill for random talks and hugs. I'm gonna turn lesbian, I think. =) So I lift my hands to pray. But tears came.

No comments:

Post a Comment