Tuesday, August 15, 2006

for charissa

for charissa

Reply to this entry and,

1. I'll respond with something random about you

2. I'll challenge you to try something

3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you

4. I'll tell you something I like about you

5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you

6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of

7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you

8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog (if you have one)

Charissa Ong

1. You have the shortest uniform blouse. Hahaha.

2. I challenge you to scold the lecturer if she scolds me for talking in Econs. =)

3. Yellow! I don't know why. The colour just popped into my mind. Haha.

4. I like the way you say Hello with a big wave and the way you always do funny things to Shu!

5. I saw you in town on Valentine's Day 2006! We didn't know each other then, I think. But our friends were friends. Uhh, you get what I mean? Haha.

6. A squirrel/hamster.

7. Why's your blouse so short?

And to answer your question, 30% of the time I think sad lines sound nice, 30% of the time I pick them out from songs and most of the time I listen to emo songs, 30% of the time it's because sad lines are easier to come up with than happy lines, and 10% of the time I'm probably sad. Hahaha. See, I didn't trick you! It's just kinda late. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment